What Increases Tensions

freeandfun1 said:
it depends on which "Israel" one decides to recognize.

Land disputes--age old reason for war as I said ! Why doesn't Israel just take what it wants and say to hell with the arabs. Why the delay?

dilloduck said:
Land disputes--age old reason for war as I said ! Why doesn't Israel just take what it wants and say to hell with the arabs. Why the delay?

uh.... i thought that is the problem. they have.

I guess that's just another reason for the arabs to be pissed at em them (like they really needed one). Taking land falls right into the hands of the Arabs and legitimizes the Infitada.

dilloduck said:
I guess that's just another reason for the arabs to be pissed at em them (like they really needed one). Taking land falls right into the hands of the Arabs and legitimizes the Infitada.

dillo - you are the master at taking discussions in circles.

you bore me now.

dilloduck said:
Look----The UN and Britain did a piss poor job in dealing wth Palestine. The Brits were being killed by the Zionists and couldn't keep the Zionist and Arabs from each others throats so they left.

So that is what you think happened?

1) What were the British doing in Israel/Palestine in the first place.

2) Do you know how many Jews the British hung in Israel during their colonization times?

3) Did the British just leave Israel because they couldn't keep the (Zionists) Jews from the throats of the innocent Arabs?

4) You don't think that the British left Israel because they were losing their soldiers in battles with the young Jewish men and women rebuilding the swamp lands and sand dunes into cities?

They washed thier hands of the matter and dumped it into the UNs lap who did a piss poor job at it too. While Israel feels that borders are firmly defined either by document or spoils of war, the arabs do not agree.Thus there is tension over land in addition to religious disagreements. If Israel doesnt resolve this (which it can by force) the war of terror will continue. Perhaps the Israeli politicians need this to continue to recieve money and be in charge !

What kind of logic you seem to find in your head. The UN did not create Israel but only voted on this formed country being a world recognized sovereign state among the nations.

Israel does not feel their borders are firmly defined but well deliniated. For I have been there and seen all the established borders. In the north is the border with Lebanon, to the northwest is the Golan Heights and a demarcated border with Syria, the the east is the well defined Jordan river and to the south is the border with the Sinai desert. Coming in by airline, you can see a large green lush area (Israel) surronded by deserts (the surrounding Arab countries).

It is more than Arabs who agree that there should be no Israel but the Muslims who live on the other side of the globe as well. You initmate that the Israeli politicians continue to war with the Arabs and the death of the children of Israel in order to continue getting money from the USA.

Not really. Israel will eventually come to the conclusion that the Arabs are no longer a viable entity in this democracy. Sometimes it takes a long time for people to come to the conclusion that living amongst the enemy who swears to kill you and your children is not compatible with a viable society based on liberty and justice.

The people of Israel (including its Arab citizens) voted for a strong leader to take decisive action to perserve their lives and liberties. Much like America did for a man with decisive strong leadership like George W. Bush instead of Al Gore.

Israel instead got a liberal coward who once was a mighty warrior. Nothing changes like change itself. I don't think humanity will have to wait very long for Israel to get itself a leader who will do what is right instead of what is directed from a country offshore.

Forum List

Back