What In The HELL Are We Doing?

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
UNBELIEVABLE!

whatlt5.jpg

No telling, Pale. I really kinida feel this issue is a lost cause. All I can say is when I'm supreme overlord of the world, I will make sure that people who entre the US learn English and stop making so many asinine demands for us to cater to them.

No telling, Pale. I really kinida feel this issue is a lost cause. All I can say is when I'm supreme overlord of the world, I will make sure that people who entre the US learn English and stop making so many asinine demands for us to cater to them.

Just cease with the apathy, and think like you ARE overlord of the world. Because that's exactly the attitude that can help.

It's out of control yet our Congressmen sit on their fat asses doing almost nothing to prevent this illegal invasion that is destroying our country.

Not the worst of problems, but I about lost it when I walked into Home Depot to see they'd put up Spanish signs right along with the English ones....and I live near the Canadian border...

It's out of control yet our Congressmen sit on their fat asses doing almost nothing to prevent this illegal invasion that is destroying our country.

Not the worst of problems, but I about lost it when I walked into Home Depot to see they'd put up Spanish signs right along with the English ones....and I live near the Canadian border...

That's the most frustrating part S.E.. Every damn poll ever taken reflects the same thing, that the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of LEGAL Americans want something done. Something DRASTIC. Like the National Gaurd or Army on the border, and for every single illegal alien here to be DEPORTED.... NOW! But yet it's as you say, our elected officials blatantly IGNORE what the people want. And I put the majority of the blame squarely on the shoulder's of one man, and that's Bush.

At times you kinda can't (at work, etc.). But I practically do otherwise.

Can't, shman't. I was just up at the store a block from my apartment, and a group of NON-ENGLISH SPEAKING mexicans walked by me. I "MAKE" them get out of "MY" way, and if they dare look at me, they get a look back that say's, "YEAH, THIS IS ONE PISSED OFF FUCKING AMERICAN YOU DON'T WANT TO VIVA LA MEXICO IN FRONT OF, OR I'LL WHIP YOUR FUCKING WETBACK ASS".

That's the most frustrating part S.E.. Every damn poll ever taken reflects the same thing, that the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of LEGAL Americans want something done. Something DRASTIC. Like the National Gaurd or Army on the border, and for every single illegal alien here to be DEPORTED.... NOW! But yet it's as you say, our elected officials blatantly IGNORE what the people want. And I put the majority of the blame squarely on the shoulder's of one man, and that's Bush.

Hence why Republicans lost last election. Not that Democrats are Pro-America when it comes to the issue but ousting the guys in charge who did nothing was all we could do. Hopefully next time they get the message. IF not they will keep losing elections. People want immigration reform, YESTERDAY!

Hence why Republicans lost last election. Not that Democrats are Pro-America when it comes to the issue but ousting the guys in charge who did nothing was all we could do. Hopefully next time they get the message. IF not they will keep losing elections. People want immigration reform, YESTERDAY!

Very true. The republicans inaction on the border, and the war, were the two reasons why they got their asses kicked at the ballot box. But you watch, if the dems do worse, they'll suffer a worse ass kicking than the repubs did.

People are frustrated. Why don't the people they elected do what the people want?

Until it is clearly addressed what is immigration reform and how it works so that a 2 year old could understand it. Then this continued dog and pony show will prevail! I’d personally deport everyone of these undocumented immigrants from every section of our country. Hold any future request for visitation until we’ve gotten this mess ironed out. Next would be mandatory national language which would be English in the American dialect spoken. Then I’ve hang every known and caught human trafficker so the message is sent world wide don’t traffic humans to the US or you’ll die! Next I’d tell Mexico that if it wants to continue to have any kind of relationship with our country they had better step up to the plate and secure it’s borders with us like yesterday. Well Canada they are equally to blame but under different terms but they too would comply or it would be open season on anyone crossing the border illegally. This would include all our territories as well. You know we are focusing on just the Hispanics but it is all immigrants. I am not against them coming as long as it is legal and they are part of the solution and not part of the problem. California sucks and the whole state should be ashamed of themselves for being whored out like a cheap tramp trying to score crack! And finally all of these so-called elected officials would have to spend a total of 5 whole days being part of the minutemen border teams and they would be required to dress like minutemen have no cell phone, computer or anything else to distract the job at hand. Once they got a full taste of living like a bum on the range with no comforts maybe they’d respect the money spent by folk who are trying to send a clear message that we have a serious problem.

http://media.americancomedynetwork.com/FILES/MexTourism.swf

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Can't, shman't. I was just up at the store a block from my apartment, and a group of NON-ENGLISH SPEAKING mexicans walked by me. I "MAKE" them get out of "MY" way, and if they dare look at me, they get a look back that say's, "YEAH, THIS IS ONE PISSED OFF FUCKING AMERICAN YOU DON'T WANT TO VIVA LA MEXICO IN FRONT OF, OR I'LL WHIP YOUR FUCKING WETBACK ASS".
That kind of attitude would get me fire. :p

When you work you are to serve the customer. Keep smiling:teeth:
That too. But I deal with women and teenaged girls for 3 hours and then go home. If I don't have a ton of energy, I get sent home and someone else comes in, though I haven't worked in a month -.-

Republicans do need to occasionally kiss the mexican voter ass. Can you blame Republicans when VOTES are more important to them than their own principles??

Republicans do need to occasionally kiss the mexican voter ass. Can you blame Republicans when VOTES are more important to them than their own principles??

No they don't. Nobody should "have to" kiss an illegal aliens ass.

Forum List

Back