What in the H. E. Double Hockey Sticks is wrong with the USPS???

USPS is a bloated posse of clowns.

Use FedEx...when it absolutely has to be there on time. Or UPS they'll get it done too
Are the three of you just morons? Just fucking imbeciles? DeJoy fucked up the USPS, on Trump’s orders.
dejoy was doing nothing that no other PMG has done....
That’s a lie. This is depressing, Harry. You never used to blatantly lie.
not lying.....i worked there 33 years synth.....what deloy is accused of doing, when i first heard about it i wasnt fazed....this no different than what they have always been doing....TRYING to cut OT?....they do this all the time....it dont work....removing boxes?.....i had 7 on my route....when i retired there were 2 left.....so because someone is telling you that what deloy is doing is something new,when it really isnt......i am a lying?..the PO was already short handed before Covid....they got hit by that too....now they are down more people....the guys at my old office at Christmas time were working 10 a day 6 days a week including your day off.....it gets old after a while....so much for that no OT mandate...

I sold a vintage Weaver C4 .22 rifle scope to a buyer on Ebay, back on Jan. 18 for $62. Shipped it the same day it was paid for through USPS Priority Mail, and yesterday (Jan. 31) the buyer opens an Item Not Received case because it hasn't been delivered yet.

The buyer is located in Alabama The USPS tracking number shows that the package got to a facility in Alabama, but was then shipped to a facility in fucking Maine, fer Christ's sake.

Meanwhile, Ebay has withheld from my payouts the amount of the item plus shipping, until the fucking package can be located by the USPS and sent to the right fucking address. I know, I know: First World Problems. But you dickheads aren't the ones who have to sit on your thumbs until fucking Ebay releases you fucking money.

Just what the fuck is going on with our postal system anyway? I can understand how something being shipped to fucking Russia can drop off the radar and simply disappear, because they're a bunch of ham-fisted vodka-swilling Russian thugs. Their postal system sucks ass. Half the shit going there gets stolen or lost, then I have to make good for it out of my own pocket.

But the US of fucking A? Why the hell do they keep jacking up their postal rates when they can't get a simple 1 pound 6 ounce package from point A to point B in three days like I paid for? WTF anyway??

I would expect this much incompetence if the USPS were a legitimate governmental agency, which they're not. According to them, they are not funded by the government, and rely on user-funding to keep them running. THat's me. That's the money I pay them. But if that's so, why did the USPS spend so much time and money trying to get all those mail-in ballots to those idiot voters last November?

And why are they turning into the equivalency of some third-world postal organization, that can't get a simple package from point A to point B?

I'll tell you why: They were so busy getting Joe "Fuckstick" Biden elected, that they couldn't do the fucking job I pay them to do. Bastard sumbitches.

Gawddamned Post Office anyway, and their seven fucking labor unions. May the ghost of Jimmy Hoffa haunt them forever and ever, Amen.

View attachment 451646
But mail in ballots.

So the item finally got delivered today. The buyer is happy and Ebay will be releasing the hold on the amount.

Now to the next problem: I sold a kerosene heater awhile back and the guy requested that it be shipped through UPS Ground. I accidentally for forgot and shipped it through USPS Priority Mail, which was actually cheaper.

The buyer immediately received the tracking number and emailed me asking why I shipped it through USPS instead of UPS ground. I said "Ooops, my bad" and voided out the USPS shipping label that I had paid something like $53 for. That was back in December, and I still haven't received my fucking $53 refund for the shipping label I had to void.

According the Ebay, it can take up to 21 days to get a refund from USPS on a voided shipping label. Here it is 36 days after I shipped the damned thing. The buyer was happy with it and left positive feedback.

Now where's my fucking money, you USPS bastards? It's my money and I want it now!! I even logged into the USPS website to find out why the fuck they're holding onto my $53. Of course, that was no help.

Farking basterds.

I talked to 2 Canadian online auto parts sellers who ship many parcels daily to all of North America. They say all their delivery services have slowed over the last 8 months. But they say Canada Post and Purolator are always the Best, while FedEx & UPS are the worst.

New Topics

Forum List

Back