What If.........

It was stolen?
The insurrection Act has been implemented?
Arrests are happening?
Pelosi's laptop has indeed been confiscated?

What if.....?
one thought is if the military will get involved maybe they are waiting for biden to take office and actually commit treason,, so far all hes done is win a rigged election,,
at some point they need absolute proof of it,,

just a thought that ran through my head,,

Probably the only thought running in your head that actually had legs. But it was probably running in circles.
Sorry, there was no fraud. Your man lost.
trump wasnt my man,,,

and we know for a fact that 4-5 states violated their constitution,,,

No, they didn't. States make their own election laws. If you don't agree with that, your belief in the Constitution is about as much worth as belief in leprechauns.
the state legislators make the laws and those laws were violated,,,

Again, no they weren't. Repeating a lie over and over does not make it the truth. Stop listening to alt-right media. :)

dont believe everything you hear,,

they started the process but never finished it,,

your article failed to point that part out,,,

heres one of the participants explaining it in detail for you,,,

its long but worth the listen to an open minded person

Fat Wesley Crusher is not an open minded person. He is a card carrying member of the apology squad. Disingenuous, dishonest, deflective, outright misinformation.
Give me a break. Ah..the right wing. Constantly trolling the Internet to bring you the constant variety of assholes with an opinion.

since youre to fucking stupid to know hes a skinny little twit nothing you say deserves anything bu mocking,,,

just dont get mad at me because youre the ignorant fuck,,,

It was stolen?
Arrests are happening?

What if.....?
one thought is if the military will get involved maybe they are waiting for biden to take office and actually commit treason,, so far all hes done is win a rigged election,,

Probably the only thought running in your head that actually had legs. But it was probably running in circles.
trump wasnt my man,,,

No, they didn't. States make their own election laws. If you don't agree with that, your belief in the Constitution is about as much worth as belief in leprechauns.

Again, no they weren't. Repeating a lie over and over does not make it the truth. Stop listening to alt-right media. :)

Fat Wesley Crusher is not an open minded person. He is a card carrying member of the apology squad. Disingenuous, dishonest, deflective, outright misinformation.
Give me a break. Ah..the right wing. Constantly trolling the Internet to bring you the constant variety of assholes with an opinion.

since youre to fucking stupid to know hes a skinny little twit nothing you say deserves anything bu mocking,,,

He's a moron. Just some d-bag in his mother's basement wearing a skull cap for some odd reason. Thinking his "opinion" matters...it doesn't.
I can hear the same things on Newsmax and OAN.

It was stolen?
Arrests are happening?

What if.....?

trump wasnt my man,,,

He's a moron. Just some d-bag in his mother's basement wearing a skull cap for some odd reason. Thinking his "opinion" matters...it doesn't.
I can hear the same things on Newsmax and OAN.

your ignorance is showing,,,

It was stolen?
Arrests are happening?

What if.....?
What if? Means it wasn't.

Relax. Biden is a conservative. Your Social Security is in good hands.

Funny, from the prog slaves, i always hear, What if Global Warming"__________________".

Thanks for being honest finally...

It was stolen?
Arrests are happening?

What if.....?

Funny, from the prog slaves, i always hear, What if Global Warming"__________________".

Damn, if you didn't connect two completely different and fucked up Dots. Have at it!

It was stolen?
Arrests are happening?

What if.....?

Damn, if you didn't connect two completely different and fucked up Dots. Have at it!
Without double standards, prog slaves would have no standards at all. Next time you say something stupid....oh never mind, you always say stupid things....

Forum List

Back