What if you were black...

If I was black I would be smart enough to know that...

1.Not every white person is racist
2. It’s nobody’s fault alive today that slavery once existed in this country
3. The much larger threats to black society are gang and black on black violence, and impressionable young growing up without fathers.
4. It’s not the fault of white privilege that Some blacks are poor and live In bad circumstances
5. Police commit violent acts, warranted and unwarranted, against white people too.
6. The vast majority of cops are not racist pigs.

All of those statements are lost on this bullshit BLM and white privilege

Anyone of any color should be equally outraged at the looting occurring in the streets and the looting occurring in the financial world, at the corruption of dealers and gangs and the corruption of elected officials.
We're not going anywhere new with old way thinking.
Ya think
Tell it to the left
Who's "the left"? If they are anything like "the right", they aren't really listening to reason.

How might that change your perspective? I think that would be impossible to know without actually living the black experience. What do you think?
How about we ask Walter E. Williams, Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas, Dr. Ben Carson, J.C. Watts, Charles Payne, Larry Elder, and/or Herman Cain about this "black experience"?

Or don't they count as "black enough"?

Last edited:
Wow, not even a trail.
But a good agenda to fall back on. An economic collapse or no recovery from this medical issue will start to straighten a lot of stuff out. Why? Because the money and resources used for a lot of government programs will be reduced. And then the reality of the reality of the corruption, graft and stealing that has gone one with marginal results will be laid bare for all to see.

How might that change your perspective? I think that would be impossible to know without actually living the black experience. What do you think?
How about we ask Walter E. Williams, Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas, Dr. Ben Carson, J.C. Watts, Charles Payne, Larry Elder, and/or Herman Cain about this "black experience"?

Why not ask blacks who don't tell you what you need to hear? You have 8 blacks up here out of 47,800,000 in America and they are supposed to represent what blacks experience. Lol!

3. The much larger threats to black society are gang and black on black violence, and impressionable young growing up without fathers.
4. It’s not the fault of white privilege that Some blacks are poor and live In bad circumstances
5. Police commit violent acts, warranted and unwarranted, against white people too.

1. We don't.
2. The issue is not about slavery, it's about continuing white racism.
3. No, the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism.
4. Yes it is when whites elect other whites only to maintain white racial preference.
5. Not as much as they do to blacks.
6. There is no acceptable amount of racism.

Why not ask blacks who don't tell you what you need to hear? You have 8 blacks up here out of 47,800,000 in America and they are supposed to represent what blacks experience. Lol!
They're not the only blacks who've made something of themselves....Millions have done so.

I guess guys who make it and aren't whiny little bitch asses like you don't count, huh?.

1. We don't.
2. The issue is not about slavery, it's about continuing white racism.
3. No, the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism.
4. Yes it is when whites elect other whites only to maintain white racial preference.
5. Not as much as they do to blacks.
6. There is no acceptable amount of racism.

3. Really? It is the white's fault that black gangs kill each other in the thousands every year? It is the white's fault that over 80% of black children are born in single parent households? Take some damn responsibility for yourselves.

4. Look at the elected officials of the cities that are being destroyed right now.

5. Funny...blacks are 10X as likely to kill a white person as vice versa. Nobody every brings up that fact. White racism and white privilege though!

Forum List

Back