What if voter fraud is proven ?

While it sounds good on paper, it would be a violation of the US constitution. And the US Supreme court would strike down any attempt to do that, as they are "constitutionalists" who insist the exact letter of the constitution has to be followed with no exceptions.
Thanks for your optimism.

But some astute observers (no, I do not include myself as one!) say that the Court DOES follow the zeitgeist of the country.

For example, it does seem that many Americans (including me) support the right of abortion. So the Court is simply not going to stop abortion. Of course, say that in the next century, most Americans oppose abortion, then the Court would conveniently change its mind.

Abortion is not a codified idea. It was a combination of the right to privacy combined with other rights to craft it.

Presidential elections are codified in Article 2, and the subsequent amendments with complete specificity. The 12th, 17th, 20th and 22nd.

There is also no way to vacate the office of president pending an election.

My theory was based on all states that had Dominion, and not using GA as a primary example.
You implicate GA as an example, and thats fine, but your reply doesnt dismiss the risk of fraud regardless of when or where the units were purchased.

I chose Georgia because it's the one election that verified their dominion voting system. They counted, they hand counted, and they recounted again. If there was a flaw in the dominion system, Georgia would have been able to detect it.

This is an example of "looking for the keys under the lamp light".

Yes I know the link above is conservative.

What if, in the coming days before Jan 6th or 20th for example, its discovered that China, Russia, Iran, or any combination thereof, were involved in this election and hacked the Dominion voting machines ?
What if its proven they swapped votes from Trump to Biden as alleged ?
For example, would the SC hear the case this time ?

A lot of rhetorical questions, but in all seriousness, How do you believe this might play out, if both foreign interference and voter fraud are proven ?
I will answer seriously if you will answer my question.

What if there is no voter fraud found will you accept the election results as they stand or will you continue to spread lies?

My contingency if there is massive voter fraud that threw the election I will get a wheel chair and protest en mass to disqualify Biden as president.
What if there is no voter fraud found will you accept the election results as they stand or will you continue to spread lies?
YES, I will except the results, and please feel free to quote any lies you accuse me of spreading, minus theory, conspiracy, or sarcasm.
You are contending that fraud was committed therefore you are spreading lies and misinformation because you base your ideas on a theory not proven....

Im sorry, I thought I posted this in the Conspiracy Forum.
Please tell me where the liars club forum is.

What if, in the coming days before Jan 6th or 20th for example, its discovered that China, Russia, Iran, or any combination thereof, were involved in this election and hacked the Dominion voting machines ?

A lot of rhetorical questions, but in all seriousness, How do you believe this might play out, if both foreign interference and voter fraud are proven ?
I will answer seriously if you will answer my question.

My contingency if there is massive voter fraud that threw the election I will get a wheel chair and protest en mass to disqualify Biden as president.
YES, I will except the results, and please feel free to quote any lies you accuse me of spreading, minus theory, conspiracy, or sarcasm.
You are contending that fraud was committed therefore you are spreading lies and misinformation because you base your ideas on a theory not proven....

Im sorry, I thought I posted this in the Conspiracy Forum.
Please tell me where the liars club forum is.
You are in it....

Trump has a strong base that consists of approximately 45% IMO.....More than any POTUS before him in fact and we all know the Biden's numbers are nothing more than media fluff.
However here is the problem....among elected and appointed officials Trump simply has no support...maybe as low as 10%. Now that the scandal is in their lap....they really don't give a shit whether or not the election was hacked and some of them probably know it for a fact...but see this as an opportunity to do what the impeachment did not do.
The only way this can be fixed is at the polls ( unless of course all elections are now compromised which is also possible at this point) and I'm not sure that the conservatives have the drive and stamina to remember it, to act on it and then to follow through on it. Maybe they do .... maybe they don't..... This is an impasse that might very well lead to two separate nations.

JO

First you change the criminal code to make voting fraud treason. Then you punish the offense the same way you would with a turncoat in battle. Mass public executions would be appropriate. And after the punishment is finished, our voter fraud problem and a great percentage of the Democrat party would also be finished. That's a major win-win.

I dont know about the death penalty unless it was for the ring leaders.
A 25 year jail sentence would work for the peons.

Same thing we did when we found out Russia rigged the election for Trump in 2016.

Nothing.

The only thing this current election proves is why we need to get rid of the Electoral College.

Then so be it, let the chips fall where they may, and I will except the results.
I just want truth and transparency

No, man, what you want is a world where the Country didn't reject Trump. You cultists have put too much of your heart and soul into this guy.

So Russia posted some facebook and youtube videos and that changed minds?
You're an imbecile.

Then so be it, let the chips fall where they may, and I will except the results.
And tramp was re-voted in, that is the truth and transparency you want.
Trump lost Georgia, who counted the votes, recounted the votes, counted them by hand, and counted them again after that.

And Bidens victory in the state was never put in jeopardy.

If you keep counting the same fraudulent votes of course it wont change.

What if they swapped votes in red States to make sure Your guy won in those States?

What if they swapped votes in red States to make sure Your guy won in those States?
Then my original question would remain, How do you believe this might play out, if both foreign interference and voter fraud are proven ?
If fraud is exposed, I believe everyone would agree to remedy for future elections.
A couple of logical replies imo, were post #6 & #3 respectively.

Same thing we did when we found out Russia rigged the election for Trump in 2016.

Nothing.

The only thing this current election proves is why we need to get rid of the Electoral College.

No, man, what you want is a world where the Country didn't reject Trump. You cultists have put too much of your heart and soul into this guy.

So Russia posted some facebook and youtube videos and that changed minds?
You're an imbecile.

And hacked e-mails. Which is a felony.

What if voter fraud is proven ?

In a nutshell...

Legally, in a civil case, it doesn't mean jack shit unless you can show the dollar amount of damages. Otherwise you have no standing in a court of law.

In a criminal case of fraud, you have to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt to every juror. Even the moonbat democrat jurors.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back