What if trump runs in 2024 and again says he may not accept elections results?

Maybe by 2024 you Democrats will stop stealing elections.

Mr Trump later instructed the Georgia secretary of state: “All I need to do is that this.

“I simply need to to find 11,780 votes, which is yet another than we now have. As a result of we gained the state.”

That's been debunked repeatedly. CNN knows how stupid you are, though.

Do we really want to see another January 6th again? trump is a hopeless narcissist. He will never accept that he lost an election. Do you really think Americans want to see a repeat of January 6th?
You moonbat freaks didn't accept the election results of 2000, 2004, and 2016, so STFU and go clean your room.

Can you believe these morons believed the whole hanging,pregnant and dimpled chad thingy?

Do we really want to see another January 6th again? trump is a hopeless narcissist. He will never accept that he lost an election. Do you really think Americans want to see a repeat of January 6th?

If Trumpy Bear runs again, whether he loses or wins we're in a world of hurt. No question in my mind he would have the 3 Percenters, Q-Kooks, Oaf Keepers and Loud Boys violently storming the Capitol again if he loses. And if he wins? YIKES - could be even worse for America.
Except for how great America was until your idols stole the election.

If Trumpy Bear runs again, whether he loses or wins we're in a world of hurt. No question in my mind he would have the 3 Percenters, Q-Kooks, Oaf Keepers and Loud Boys violently storming the Capitol again if he loses. And if he wins? YIKES - could be even worse for America.
Except for how great America was until your idols stole the election.

Joe isn’t my idol dude. He only won an election. You should teach Dear Leader about winning. He hasn’t done that without cheating his entire pathetic life.

He'll be a convicted felon before 2024, so he won't be able to run. He has the perfect money making scam going now anyway. 74 million stupid people who will happily send him money, because that's what cult followers do.
Where in the constitution does it say a convicted felon can no be president, numb nuts?

Maybe by 2024 you Democrats will stop stealing elections.

Mr Trump later instructed the Georgia secretary of state: “All I need to do is that this.

“I simply need to to find 11,780 votes, which is yet another than we now have. As a result of we gained the state.”

That's been debunked repeatedly. CNN knows how stupid you are, though.

Yeah, debunked by who?
The Trump cult.
Even your dear leader admitted it and was mad.

Meanwhile, the president confirmed Sunday morning that he had spoken with Raffensperger on Saturday about "voter fraud in Georgia."
" He was unwilling, or unable, to answer questions such as the ‘ballots under table’ scam, ballot destruction, out of state ‘voters’, dead voters, and more," Trump tweeted. "He has no clue!"
www.foxnews.com › politics › trump-georgia-secretary

Too bad the Georgia secretary of State and the Fulton county prosecutor haven't "debunked" it. LOL.

Forum List

Back