What If They're Not 'Racist Cops'???

I never make blanket statements like that. I speak in terms of averages and tendencies. I am usually careful to document my factual assertions.
The black person that a corporation picks to be the VP of HR probably worked just as hard as the whites who came before him. My brothers new boss is really sharp. Really good at public speaking for sure. Came from a big computer company I won't say what it is but you've heard of it. He has a lot of experience just like my brother had. My brother didn't know everything when they gave him the job. People had to help him. He had to rely on others being good and not sabotaging him. Working with him.

So right off the bat all the whites are being defensive and stand off ish and not as helpful as they would if it were a white guy.

Or if it was a woman and she was tough like the white guys are tough, they'd call her a bitch.

Anyways, I love the idea of a black VP of HR to watch over all the hiring practices to make sure the most qualified candidates are being hired and that blacks and women are being paid as much as white men are. It's about time.

My brother said if one of his kids said they wanted to follow in his footsteps he would tell them not to go into HR. It's a department CEO's feel most comfortable letting women and blacks run. It's not sales. It's not engineering. It's not the most powerful positions in the company. But man if they can find a good black guy or woman who's great at sales or engineering, that would be a bonus! LOL. Carli Fiorino comes to mind. She is a major score for any company trying to go diverse. But that bitch would do away with the very program that gave her a shot at leading. What a bitch huh?

White women have benefited the most from AA and they resent it.

You said this about black people "I have known black beneficiaries of affirmative action. The did not perform well. Other whites I have talked to have told me the same about their experiences."

So do you feel the same about white women who've benefited from affirmative action? Or just black people? How about hispanics?
I did not make a blanket statement. I was speaking from personal experience.

I believe that if merit alone is respected in hiring and promotions men will still be more successful than women, on the average. Most women prefer successful men. Most men do not prefer successful women. We prefer young women. This gives men a powerful motive to succeed that women do not have.

Also, many jobs that do not require college degrees do require more strength than most women have or are capable of developing. For such jobs, and I am thinking particularly of police work and fire fighting, one must pass physical fitness tests. I am opposed to reducing physical requirements for jobs requiring strength, just as I am opposed to reducing mental aptitude requirements for jobs requiring intelligence.

I do not want women to be in combat at all.

The black person that a corporation picks to be the VP of HR probably worked just as hard as the whites who came before him. My brothers new boss is really sharp. Really good at public speaking for sure. Came from a big computer company I won't say what it is but you've heard of it. He has a lot of experience just like my brother had. My brother didn't know everything when they gave him the job. People had to help him. He had to rely on others being good and not sabotaging him. Working with him.

So right off the bat all the whites are being defensive and stand off ish and not as helpful as they would if it were a white guy.

Or if it was a woman and she was tough like the white guys are tough, they'd call her a bitch.
Bosses like to hire people they like. They like to hire people who are liked by their co workers. Once in a blue collar job I was fired for listening to classical music at work. As soon as I realized that my co workers did not share my musical interests, I stopped listening to classical music, but the damage had been done.

Was what happened to me fair? No of course not. Do I think the government should intervene in situations like that? Again no.

I do not want the government to pressure bosses to hire people they do not want to hire. If the people they reject are capable they will find good jobs elsewhere.

In my case I went to a computer school and got a much better job than the blue collar job I had.

I did not make a blanket statement. I was speaking from personal experience.

I believe that if merit alone is respected in hiring and promotions men will still be more successful than women, on the average. Most women prefer successful men. Most men do not prefer successful women. We prefer young women. This gives men a powerful motive to succeed that women do not have.

Also, many jobs that do not require college degrees do require more strength than most women have or are capable of developing. For such jobs, and I am thinking particularly of police work and fire fighting, one must pass physical fitness tests. I am opposed to reducing physical requirements for jobs requiring strength, just as I am opposed to reducing mental aptitude requirements for jobs requiring intelligence.

I do not want women to be in combat at all.

Well your personal experiences shape your judgement of hiring black people. Let's just say if all hiring managers up and down the food chain think like you, that's not good for black people.

That's why I say you're more racist than me. All of you cons are. If you refuse to admit your bias and try to do something to stop doing it.

And honestly, even though I'm a white man, I think this unfair practice happening in corporations hurts us all. I think if companies are forced to post what the job pays on job boards, then blacks and women will start making just as much as us white guys. That will bring the middle class up. Consider this. It's your wife or daughter who will be getting the raise. More money for your household. And fair is always best. If things are fair then truly the best rise to the top. And that could be me. Perhaps diversity programs being fair for all is ultimately even good for us white guys.

Yes I know all the excuses why women make less or how it's true a lot of them will quit in 5 years to have a baby. I know all the excuses. This too is bias. If you are a white man hiring manager and a woman tells you she wants to be the VP one day, and you don't hire her because "in your experience" women say they want to run the company but eventually will just quit to have a baby. Don't you see you bias is hurting women?

And many young women today aren't having kids. Don't want them. That's old school shit that all women want to have kids. Many of them can't afford it and this generation is selfish. They don't want to have kids. They want to have stuff and not struggle financially.

Bosses like to hire people they like. They like to hire people who are liked by their co workers. Once in a blue collar job I was fired for listening to classical music at work. As soon as I realized that my co workers did not share my musical interests, I stopped listening to classical music, but the damage had been done.

Was what happened to me fair? No of course not. Do I think the government should intervene in situations like that? Again no.

I do not want the government to pressure bosses to hire people they do not want to hire. If the people they reject are capable they will find good jobs elsewhere.

In my case I went to a computer school and got a much better job than the blue collar job I had.

I want bosses who are racist and not hiring blacks because they'd prefer to work with whites stop doing that. It's not the government making them stop. It's the new VP of HR. And I think it's great. Sorry if you originally have all the jobs and you don't want to share. Time to break up the good old boys group.

Consider it like nepotism. No one likes nepotism unless it benefits them. We all know it's not right. Just because of who you know or who you are related to you get hired over me who's been working for it for years? You see what I mean? You don't like it when it's nepotism.

Well consider that's what you whites are doing to blacks. Only instead of family it's white people. You only hire family members.

A lot of white racist companies pulled this move. To work here, you have to know someone who works here. So all the white people who worked there only knew white people. That's right? That's fair?

That's why I say you're more racist than me. All of you cons are. If you refuse to admit your bias and try to do something to stop doing it.
If a con is a neocon, I continue to vote Democrat.

Calling someone a racist is name calling. It does not advance the conversation on race the United States needs to be having. It is an attempt to suppress the conversation.

I evaluate blacks as individuals using the same criteria I use in evaluating whites. However, I do not make excuses for them when they fail to live up to my mild standards. If they perform adequately and behave decently, that is all I expect of them. I have known blacks who were more admirable by every criteria I value than most of the white I have known.

If a con is a neocon, I continue to vote Democrat.

Calling someone a racist is name calling. It does not advance the conversation on race the United States needs to be having. It is an attempt to suppress the conversation.

I evaluate blacks as individuals using the same criteria I use in evaluating whites. However, I do not make excuses for them when they fail to live up to my mild standards. If they perform adequately and behave decently, that is all I expect of them. I have known blacks who were more admirable by every criteria I value than most of the white I have known.

I don't feel it suppresses the conversation here. In real life, absolutely. But ultimately, I think it's ignorant to not be for affirmative action, and that ignorance is rooted in racism. Or tribalism. Next you will be telling me we built this country so it's ours and we should run all the companies because we made this shit. Sorry, that's not America.

You may be fair to blacks but white America is not. And you do seem like a decent, kind, open minded person.

Hell, they call me a racist here. Even blacks, who you see how hard I stick up for them, still aren't appreciative. When I see that it makes me want to not give a fuck about them. Then suddenly I start seeing the cons side of this issue. But then I cool down and I'm honest with myself. It's really not right that in a country as diverse as ours, 95% of the CEO's are all white men. Probably most of them went to ivy league schools. It's a good old boys network that just needs to be broken up. At least I believe so. Maybe you cons are right. Maybe these companies will go to shit the minute we diversify management. LOL.

The good think is slowly companies are trying to diversify. It's actually very hard to find someone qualified to be the VP of HR, let alone the CEO of a company. Probably not that many blacks qualified to be CEO's. Not their fault. They didn't go to those Ivy league schools or have the same contacts that white CEO's have or had when they were first starting out. They get fast tracked for upper management. My brother got a masters at MSU that put him in the position to get to the upper management position. If he didn't get that masters, he'd be making $100K just like most HR managers make. But now he makes $1 million a year at a fortune 500 company.

It's SICK how much they make. I do make fun of him and say he's overpaid. He laughs. Actually he has gotten mad when I suggested he should make half of what he makes and the other half should go to the lowest paid employees. He'd still be rich. He didn't like that at all.

It's so sad to hear. My bro used to be the one who decided how much of a raise to give his bosses. They told him what to give them and they in turn gave him what they gave him. Fuck that! And the board of directors who approve those raises also do the same thing in their companies and they want their board of directors to approve their bonus'. It's BULLSHIT. If labor had a seat at the table the last 30 years the gap between the rich and middle class wouldn't have widened as much as it has. Unions would have never allowed this. But unions don't hardly exist in America anymore. The CEO's and VP's can do whatever they want. As an employee what are you going to do? You have no say. When you had a union you had a say.

Poor whites and Orientals who move to the United States, and whose children or grandchildren become successful come over with high IQ's that they were not able to develop in their home countries.

For example, Paul Krugman's grandparents came to the United States with nothing but suitcases carrying their few possessions and high IQ's. Paul Krugman won the Nobel Prize for Economics.

On occasion, unexceptional parents can have an exceptional child. This is because exceptional characteristics are based on recessive genetic characteristics. Occasionally recessive gene alleles for intelligence match in the children of parents with average intelligence.

We should not assume on this basis that if we give the illegitimate children of unmarried welfare mothers and violent street criminals ideal environments that they will become brilliant students prepared for intellectual demanding careers. A very small minority will. The vast majority resemble their parents.
This is so true, and aligns with what I’ve brought up previously when black activists insist that two generations of favoritism is not sufficient considering there were 250 years of slavery - and that more time is needed to overcome it.

Why AREN’T two generations of special advantages enough to overcome it? As you point out, Asians and Jews arrive here - often penniless - and yet within A SINGLE GENERATION, their children are successful, and most likely college graduates.

Now I can only speak re Jews, but certainly one cannot argue that they haven’t suffered horrific bigotry - to the point of having their families slaughtered (and within the lifetimes of some still with us). This country wouldn’t even allow Jews fleeing for their lives from Hitler to enter - that’s how much they were despised!

Yet under this backdrop, it only took them ONE GENERATION. From walk-up tenements to 5-bedroom homes. But the leftists come out at me IN RAGE for daring to speak of how successful Jews are (on average) despite their horrifying history of persecution. They absolutely HATE that a persecuted minority can rise from poverty to affluence in the space of 25 or 30 years because it reveals that bigotry does not cause failure.

Watch the responses, Hector. They are livid when I bring up that certain minorities are successful.

Last edited:
Your low class vulgarity does not intimidate me; it amuses me.

Hector is the Trojan hero in Homer's The Iliad. Have you ever heard of Homer and The Iliad? Have you ever heard of the Trojan war?

Those who blame white racism for black social pathology cannot explain the rise in black crime and illegitimacy since 1963.

1963. Could it be that the same people who orchestrated the hit on JFK and subsequent cover-up also provoked racism as part of their agenda and have been ever since? That was basically also the year that the Democratic Party took its big shit and started to turn full blown Commie. Dems have become more and more sneaky-CIA-manipulative with every election since then.

Forum List

Back