What if the Judge was to testify like this.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
I wonder how it would go in the hearing is this story was told to the Senators?
I read Ms Ford description of the party that she was at and I remember one party , that I called the Ambush party. I and my friend arrived about 7 PM at a house, address unknown, Near the Country club and was surprised that only two people were there. Two girls. They both were pretty drunk so we stuck around for about 13 mins, and decided that the party was a bust and got ready to leave, when one of them asked if we would help her move something. So we did and she took us upstairs, well she made a move on me and I told her to knock it off at which time she grabbed me and we fell on the bed. She was so drunk or high that I broke away and my friend and I left, as she yelled that we were no good sons of bitches from the top of the stairs. I don't know her name was but I do remember she attended a girls school that had a bad name for booze nd drugs. The only reason I remember this is that I referred to it as the" Ambush Party of the year. " I don't think I ever ran into her again.

I wonder how it would go in the hearing is this story was told to the Senators?
I read Ms Ford description of the party that she was at and I remember one party , that I called the Ambush party. I and my friend arrived about 7 PM at a house, address unknown, Near the Country club and was surprised that only two people were there. Two girls. They both were pretty drunk so we stuck around for about 13 mins, and decided that the party was a bust and got ready to leave, when one of them asked if we would help her move something. So we did and she took us upstairs, well she made a move on me and I told her to knock it off at which time she grabbed me and we fell on the bed. She was so drunk or high that I broke away and my friend and I left, as she yelled that we were no good sons of bitches from the top of the stairs. I don't know her name was but I do remember she attended a girls school that had a bad name for booze nd drugs. The only reason I remember this is that I referred to it as the" Ambush Party of the year. " I don't think I ever ran into her again.
Maybe he will. Seems like a real asshole.

...and then she climbed into the Pumpkin carriage, racing home before midnight....

Forum List

Back