What if the government granted a "sovreign state status" to black people?

The government does owe us reparations.
Why? The gov't doesn't own any money (or thats how its supposed to be) citizens don't owe you or anyone else anything-
You owe it to yourself to play the cards dealt, just like others- rules can be circumvented all the time, see the District of Criminals for evidence- in racing it's wise to copy those who win until you gain enough knowledge to beat them, at their own game- life is no different-

are you saying our government has authority to select a group of people and remove their citizenship and move them to a small area separate from the rest of us???
Not by force, this would be for those who accept the offer - what's so hard to understand about that?

Or go ask IM2 what he thinks on it and hear it from a black man yourself.
wouldnt it be easier to offer them a free plane ticket back to africa??
That's your idea, not mine.
when did I say it was my idea??? I asked you a question,,

wouldnt it be easier than making them outcast like you want??
Nah, I just want whatever the reparations are to be done and over with.
well when you find a former slave let me know and I will pay them,,,until that happens your idea is shit,,,

Some people will immediately say this idea is "racist" or promoting "segregation", but it isn't - this is in regards to black people such as IM2 who believe the US government owes the black community reparations for past abuses.

Hi, Questioner. Respectfully, when writing or speaking about Black American Citizens, I really wish people would distinguish responsible, reasonably well-adjusted, Free Thinking American Citizens, from illogical, INTRA_RACIAL_DISCRIMINATION & HATE practicing Pro Black American citizens!

_HATE NOTICED PRO BLACK HATE.png

Reparations Mental Health, TRump, Obama.png

Reparations, 50 cent, jay-z, Child Abuse.jpg

Peace.

The government does owe us reparations.
Why? The gov't doesn't own any money (or thats how its supposed to be) citizens don't owe you or anyone else anything-
You owe it to yourself to play the cards dealt, just like others- rules can be circumvented all the time, see the District of Criminals for evidence- in racing it's wise to copy those who win until you gain enough knowledge to beat them, at their own game- life is no different-

The government of the United States of America owes black people money. This is the same government that paid descendants of long dead confederate soldiers those descendants never saw, checks for 60 years. So don't come to me with that crap.

here's how you solve the problem for black people, my friends

i would make it a law that parents, especially fathers, cannot walk out on their kids, but they must take care of them

Forum List

Back