What If Jesus Never Rose From The Dead?

It depends.

If he were born in China, for example, and he spoke the truth, how long would he live before they took his life?

Doctors who tried to tell the world about the Pandemic "disappeared"

And as I watch the US censor it's citizens like China, and begin implementing a social PC score like China that dictates their rights, I wonder how much longer it will be before the US becomes exactly like them.

But as it stands now, Socrates would probably get canceled in the US and/or lose his job.

The government isn't censoring people. Other people with private companies are. Maybe you're wrong ..

The religious fanatics of the day wear a political front. Votto is absolutely correct.

they are the same today - the desert religions w/ their 10000 page documents are political organizations disguised as religious affiliations using the supernatural to instill their nefarious, selfserving beliefs. as optimal "family values" being a totalitarian justification for their control over all people in their societies - votto / sweety sue.

there is no religion - for the desert religions.

Would Christianity still exist? (Thank the Lord He did btw.) I know it's kind of late after Easter to be asking this question, I'm just curious.

What If Jesus Never Rose From The Dead?​

Very easy: Then he's dead - crucified on a cross of the Romans for his undone crimes - and he will never come back from heaven where he prepares a home for us - and so we also will sink down to the world of the shadows and/or will be forever dead. The problem: I do not believe this. I think he will come back today - if not today then tomorrow. This will be a day of great joy. Somehow this is my "experience" because of the many 'angels' all around. They will never die.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back