What if it was a 14-year-old white boy beating the living hell out of a nine-year-old black girl?

Zincwarrior

Lakhota

C_Clayton_Jones

You folks continuously mock and deride fellow Americans. You lie and misrepresented constantly. You owe it to the world you owe to your fellow Americans to once and for all criticize BLM. Do the right thing please my friends my fellow Democrats my fellow liberals. Or else you’re going to hell. This is blatantly corrupt this is blatant corruption this is blatantly obvious of how disgusting our media is …..if the race roles were reversed if it was a 14-year-old white boy beating a nine-year-old black girl….. my God …..could you imagine what the reaction would be. Wake up

A 14 year old white boy knows he would be signing his own death certificate to harm a black person much less a black girl.
Learn the rules. Know your place.

Whites are to accept whatever judgement and treatment they might receive at the hands of blacks. Their place is to quietly absorb.
And pay reparations.
So it has been accepted.....so it is.

Freedom was never free. Justice is for those who earn it or can pay for it.

We need to know the background of the parents of that 14 year old black boy. It could be the case that he has been brainwashed by racists. And look at what the result was this violence brutality.

A nine-year-old American just had her face pounded in and there is no reaction of this from Democrats

All Black Lives Matter activist do is lie and make things up when on the other end the civilized Americans go buy the proof like what we literally saw in the video above. And there was reportedly practically no repercussion for that 14-year-old boy or his parents.

A 14 year old white boy knows he would be signing his own death certificate to harm a black person much less a black girl.
Learn the rules. Know your place.

Whites are to accept whatever judgement and treatment they might receive at the hands of blacks. Their place is to quietly absorb.
So it has been accepted.....so it is.
Calypso Jones

Thank you to you both . We are calm and composed. But just looking at the far left in response to this. They do not actually talk about the racism by Black Lives Matter. All the democrats do is troll and engage in violence and racism.

We are so much better than Black Lives Matter activist. Civilized Americans like Us recognizes blatant hypocrisy. Thank you my brother’s for recognizing this. It’s on people like us to stand up to the far left. All the far left does is lying and misrepresenting…. we go by the facts we go by the video proof.

Lots of Americans black and white are not ready to accept what’s the mainstream media wants to do to destroy this country. I know it’s tough it really is tough to stand up to them but we can do this to the power of positive thinking and hard work we can stand up to the racist far left and we can make America more equal country

We need to know the background of the parents of that 14 year old black boy. It could be the case that he has been brainwashed by racists. And look at what the result was this violence brutality.

A nine-year-old American just had her face pounded in and there is no reaction of this from Democrats

All Black Lives Matter activist do is lie and make things up when on the other end the civilized Americans go buy the proof like what we literally saw in the video above. And there was reportedly practically no repercussion for that 14-year-old boy or his parents.
There were arrests how much more of a reaction do you want?

Calypso Jones

We are so much better than Black Lives Matter activist. Civilized Americans like Oscar recognizes blatant hypocrisy. Thank you my brother’s for recognizing this. It’s on people like us to stand up the fact that the far left. All the far left us is lying misrepresent we go by the facts we go by the video proof.

Lots of Americans black and white are not ready to accept what’s the mainstream media wants to do to destroy this country. I know it’s tough it really is tough to stand up to them but we can do this to the power of positive thinking and hard work we can stand up to the racist far left and we can make America more equal country

That would be ideal.
But is it realistic at this point?

Calypso Jones

We are so much better than Black Lives Matter activist. Civilized Americans like Oscar recognizes blatant hypocrisy. Thank you my brother’s for recognizing this. It’s on people like us to stand up the fact that the far left. All the far left us is lying misrepresent we go by the facts we go by the video proof.

How are you gonna stop torts?

There were arrests how much more of a reaction do you want?

lol.
Murderers in CA, NY and IL are "arrested" every day....and released the same day.

Men have been categorically abused by the courts in domestic cases for generations and it still takes place today.
Men are assumed guilty and the debtor party nearly every time.
Women have benefited to the tune of trillions at the expense of innocent men and there is still no Justice in sight.
A woman can abort a baby or keep it....HER choice.
A man has no choice in the matter......HE WILL PAY according to HER choices.
Some things never change.

Forum List

Back