What If CNN Had Covered D-Day?

red states rule

May 30, 2006
This is a classic.

D-Day: Crisis On Omaha

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px_XBJHrs4I[/ame]

imagine that...another day, another cut and paste link to someone else's original thoughts and ideas from the neocon newsbot.:eusa_clap:

imagine that...another day, another cut and paste link to someone else's original thoughts and ideas from the neocon newsbot.:eusa_clap:

Given how the was over 7 mimutes - you did not watch it

If D Day was to happen today - how would the liberal media report it?

"Invasion Fails - Nazi's Still In Power"

"Thousands of Troops and Innocent Civilians Killed in Bloody Invasion"

Given how the was over 7 mimutes - you did not watch it

If D Day was to happen today - how would the liberal media report it?

"Invasion Fails - Nazi's Still In Power"

"Thousands of Troops and Innocent Civilians Killed in Bloody Invasion"

as I have told you on numerous occasions, I am precluded from watching streaming video by the firewall of the WAN that I use at work.

Again.... you post links and cut and pastes and never write anything of your own beyond a sentence of two...and those sentences all follow the same form of "libs/dems do BLANK" or "libs/dems are BLANK"

You prove yourself to be an intellectual lightweight every day... but one has to laugh at your continued ability to proclaim victory in debate after debate while lying in the gutter after having been routinely kicked to the curb.:eusa_clap:

as I have told you on numerous occasions, I am precluded from watching streaming video by the firewall of the WAN that I use at work.

Again.... you post links and cut and pastes and never write anything of your own beyond a sentence of two...and those sentences all follow the same form of "libs/dems do BLANK" or "libs/dems are BLANK"

You prove yourself to be an intellectual lightweight every day... but one has to laugh at your continued ability to proclaim victory in debate after debate while lying in the gutter after having been routinely kicked to the curb.:eusa_clap:

Oh, posting on the boss's time - great way to keep the Bush economy growing

Yep, usual ploy, attack the messenger not the message. I have ask before of several of people.... why is it if one posts links they are condemned for it and if one DOESN'T post links they are condemned for it, by the same people?

Were is the OUTRAGE at Truthmatters? Not only does he post a shitload of links he pads his post count by answering his own posts and almost always is wrong in his conclusions of what he DOES use his own words for. He is incapable of the simple act of posting a link and typing in the same post.

Yep, usual ploy, attack the messenger not the message. I have ask before of several of people.... why is it if one posts links they are condemned for it and if one DOESN'T post links they are condemned for it, by the same people?

Were is the OUTRAGE at Truthmatters? Not only does he post a shitload of links he pads his post count by answering his own posts and almost always is wrong in his conclusions of what he DOES use his own words for. He is incapable of the simple act of posting a link and typing in the same post.

where is the rage at truthmatters? I would suggest you need look no further than your own writing for that. I am curious as to why you feel that liberals need to call liberals on the carpet when plenty of conservatives do that quite well and quite often. Why is MY credibility somehow diminished by the fact that I don't pile on any and all liberals who make outlandish claims? I am here to debate conservatives, not police liberals. You don't see me running to truthmatters' defense, do you? Like YOU do routinely for RSR?

I condemn RSR for his complete reliance on the writings of others and then his complete refusal to ever stand and do "battle" - his words against my words. I cannot recall a time when I have ever complained about RSR NOT providing a link, since basically, that is all he does.

We have had this discussion. Your silence IS support. And you have admitted as much. Using as a defense that the far left has no power, which is not supported by the facts.

Simple way to get me to quit pointing out your hypocrasy... ADMIT that the ONLY reason you attack Red State Rules methods and not the IDENTICAL methods of Truthmatters is that RSR is not Liberal and doesn't vote dem.

Posting links to facts like the GAO , the CBO ,court Docs, dictionaries , encyclopedias and the like is not the same as posting nothing but biased sights with "I HATE LIBERALS" jokes as if they are fact.

We have had this discussion. Your silence IS support. And you have admitted as much. Using as a defense that the far left has no power, which is not supported by the facts.

Simple way to get me to quit pointing out your hypocrasy... ADMIT that the ONLY reason you attack Red State Rules methods and not the IDENTICAL methods of Truthmatters is that RSR is not Liberal and doesn't vote dem.

gimme a break, gunny. my silence is my silence and nothing else. As I have said a ton of times, I do not feel compelled to be a policeman checking the postings of liberals and chastising them. I have no desire to do so...that is not how I chose to spend my time here. I come here to debate conservatives.... like you... and I get really fucking bored with your act whereby you only whine that if I am going after inconsistencies in your posts or the posts of other conservatives that my not doing the same thing to liberals is somehow hypocritical - and you point to one post one time when you made one offhanded comment to RSR that one of his links didn't prove what he said it proved as EVIDENCE that you are somehow this objective, fair equal opportunity poster who goes after every hack on both sides of the aisle. That's bullshit and you know it. All I need to do to "get even" with you is to slam one liberal once. Stand by...we'll be all square in a matter of minutes.

Posting links to facts like the GAO , the CBO ,court Docs, dictionaries , encyclopedias and the like is not the same as posting nothing but biased sights with "I HATE LIBERALS" jokes as if they are fact.

for the benefit of RGS:
now now truthmatters. there very well may be some instances where posting nothing but biased sites and I Hate liberals jokes may be seen by some as factual. Their individual realities might not conform to yours. You need to be aware of that.

RGS: all fucking square now!

Dance?

I like a dance that moves to the tune of truth and facts.

You dont.

I dont know why you are that way and I would love to know so that we could cure this insane inability to see the differerance between Bill Orielly and Sceintific fact.

There seems to be a certain segment of the population who are so invested in their adhereance to the label of Republican they will sell anything they believe in to embrace the label.

They will embrace it when it does the opposite of what it says it stands for.

They will embrace it when it lies to their faces.
They will embrace it when it gets their kids killed.
They will embrace it while it bankrupts their countey.
They will embrace it while it abandones the borders.
They will embrace it while it sells of our roads and bridges to foriegners.
They will embrace it while it gives our tax dollars to the wealthy.

Arent your arms tired yet?

Actually, it was very well done. Truth be told, it is how it would have been reported today or damn close to it. Kind of like the JFK bomb plot ending up on pg. 37 of NYT.

where is the rage at truthmatters? I would suggest you need look no further than your own writing for that. I am curious as to why you feel that liberals need to call liberals on the carpet when plenty of conservatives do that quite well and quite often. Why is MY credibility somehow diminished by the fact that I don't pile on any and all liberals who make outlandish claims? I am here to debate conservatives, not police liberals. You don't see me running to truthmatters' defense, do you? Like YOU do routinely for RSR?

I condemn RSR for his complete reliance on the writings of others and then his complete refusal to ever stand and do "battle" - his words against my words. I cannot recall a time when I have ever complained about RSR NOT providing a link, since basically, that is all he does.
Actually, you have asked me and others to speak out against RSR and there is little doubt that he has been chastised by the 'right.' Shouldn't you and those who agree with your POV be held to the same standards?

Oh I do not doubt your search skills, rather your analytical skills. I keep chalking it up to my belief you are very young and either are not reading what you link to or do not understand most of them.

Actually, you have asked me and others to speak out against RSR and there is little doubt that he has been chastised by the 'right.' Shouldn't you and those who agree with your POV be held to the same standards?

you remain a powerful voice of reason and influence.

Forum List

Back