What If Biden Is Not The Democratic Nominee In 2024?

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
What message does that send from Democrats?

1. Biden is too old, frail, and riddled with dementia but we still need to stay on this same course

2. The country is indeed on the wrong track and Biden refuses to change course

3. The country is only on the wrong track because Biden hasn't been able to enact progressive policies. If I'm elected president things will be different. I will whip Manchin and Sinema into complete and total submission. The filibuster will be eliminated and I will make sure that progressive policies will be the law of the land, even if Republicans take back the House.

4. To be honest, Joe is too old, the country is on the wrong track, Republicans will probably take back the House, so I will probably not be able to accomplish anything during my first few years. But, we need to vote the other guys out, have new blood (me), keep on grinding that orange man bad, play up Jan 6th to the hilt, attack SCOTUS to the hilt, and resist resist resist so that we will again rise to power a few years down the road. That's really our best shot.

This is not actually a poll, which is why I'm not making it a poll. It is a thread to promote discussion. Does a change at the top for the nominee doom the Democratic party in 2024 or will it make it stronger? Is dumping Joe an admission that the country is on the wrong track or, do we need to go full steam ahead, just with a different leader? Or, will this all just wash over and by 2024 Americans will be more optimistic than they are now after they have seen we were on the right track all along?

We all know it will be Newsome

After all, democrats want to turn the county into California, it is no secret

But if you are a democrat, that is what you want, a one party system. A one party system is the only way to preserve democracy, don't ya know.

The only head scratcher is why Californian democrats then flee tax crazy, immigration crazy, anti-energy, state to red states just to turn them purple and eventually blue again.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Leftism is a metastasis.

It's up to Harris if Biden bows out. Does anyone really believe the DNC can throw a black woman, first female VP in history, under the bus for a white guy like Newsom? Unless the DNC can get Harris to resign in shame, it's her party moving forward. That's the price of woke stupidity.

If Biden isn't available for any reason, Harris gets nominated.

If she doesn't want it, is otherwise unavailable, they will give the nomination to another woman of color. Stacey Abrams or Liz "Pocahontas" Warren would have to be the frontrunner.

As far as Newsome or any other straight, honky male- there isn't a chance of a snowball in you know where that the party will give them the nomination.

It's up to Harris if Biden bows out. Does anyone really believe the DNC can throw a black woman, first female VP in history, under the bus for a white guy like Newsom? Unless the DNC can get Harris to resign in shame, it's her party moving forward. That's the price of woke stupidity.
We need to impeach both those ass wipes in one

If Biden isn't available for any reason, Harris gets nominated.

If she doesn't want it, is otherwise unavailable, they will give the nomination to another woman of color. Stacey Abrams or Liz "Pocahontas" Warren would have to be the frontrunner.

As far as Newsome or any other straight, honky male- there isn't a chance of a snowball in you know where that the party will give them the nomination.
Actually they will nominate Newsom if Harris isn’t the candidate…

They nominated Biden, so they will go with Newsom and Cortez ticket and by the time of swearing in Cortez will be old enough to be VP.

They are working Newsom face in while removing Harris from the picture…

Harris can’t even win her own home State, so it would be a Fifty State Sweep if Harris ran…

I think the Democratic candidate will depend on whether Trump runs. Biden will beat Trump easily, he will struggle against a conventional Republican

I guarantee you people will slow down more and more as employees. At some point seeing someone earn the same when their production abilities are divergent, and nothing is done about it causes a malaise. We are seeing a surreal situation in Biden's administration with every type of living represented. Unfortunately, they are inept, incompetent, not qualified, and even stupid. Their whole range of abilities is based on their agendas. They know nothing past it. You want to see them succeed. But they cannot. The agendas rule over the common sense. They would destroy everyone to save their godless mecca. And that is the definition of a cult. Of what of course the accuse others of.

Trump has his MAGA core
Outside of that he is hated

In 2016, indecisive voters said ……How bad can he be?

We found out he was worse
Yeah, but Biden hasn’t done enough to get those 2020 voters back…

So let remember Trump has to win the Electoral College in Key States which is very possible if the GOP help the Green and Libertarians run strong candidates to take away from the Democrats base…

I think the Democratic candidate will depend on whether Trump runs. Biden will beat Trump easily, he will struggle against a conventional Republican

I disagree.

If the Republicans nominate a Never-Trumper, Biden will schlong them royally. Forfeiting the votes of the 74 million little Trumpsters would be a bad first step for the GOP.

And since Mitt Romney or whomever would be lied about and pointed out as Literally Hitler, I can't see Sleepy Joe having a hard time, even if Brandon is at room temperature and the DNC decides to run him as "Weekend at Bernies"

Yeah, but Biden hasn’t done enough to get those 2020 voters back…

So let remember Trump has to win the Electoral College in Key States which is very possible if the GOP help the Green and Libertarians run strong candidates to take away from the Democrats base…
That is why I said Biden would struggle against a traditional Republican without the TRUMP baggage

Trump can’t win the Electoral Vote and has never won the popular vote

That is why I said Biden would struggle against a traditional Republican without the TRUMP baggage

Trump can’t win the Electoral Vote and has never won the popular vote

Trump won, while "traditional Republicans" got their asses beat in 08 and 12.

And that was before "traditional Republicans" told the 74 million Little Trumpsters to go to perdition.

If the GOP nominates a "traditional", they will be pursuing 2nd place in 2024.

Trump won, while "traditional Republicans" got their asses beat in 08 and 12.

And that was before "traditional Republicans" told the 74 million Little Trumpsters to go to perdition.

If the GOP nominates a "traditional", they will be pursuing 2nd place in 2024.
As a Democrat…..I encourage Republicans to run Trump for a third time

We can’t win otherwise

What message does that send from Democrats?

1. Biden is too old, frail, and riddled with dementia but we still need to stay on this same course

2. The country is indeed on the wrong track and Biden refuses to change course

3. The country is only on the wrong track because Biden hasn't been able to enact progressive policies. If I'm elected president things will be different. I will whip Manchin and Sinema into complete and total submission. The filibuster will be eliminated and I will make sure that progressive policies will be the law of the land, even if Republicans take back the House.

4. To be honest, Joe is too old, the country is on the wrong track, Republicans will probably take back the House, so I will probably not be able to accomplish anything during my first few years. But, we need to vote the other guys out, have new blood (me), keep on grinding that orange man bad, play up Jan 6th to the hilt, attack SCOTUS to the hilt, and resist resist resist so that we will again rise to power a few years down the road. That's really our best shot.

This is not actually a poll, which is why I'm not making it a poll. It is a thread to promote discussion. Does a change at the top for the nominee doom the Democratic party in 2024 or will it make it stronger? Is dumping Joe an admission that the country is on the wrong track or, do we need to go full steam ahead, just with a different leader? Or, will this all just wash over and by 2024 Americans will be more optimistic than they are now after they have seen we were on the right track all along?

Biden will be under growing pressure after the midterms to announce his intentions. The longer he waits, the more obvious it will be he isn't running again. The roaches will come out of the woodwork by early summer 2023 if he hasn't announced he is running again.

Democrats!!!!! if you are going to stuff ballots to steal an election you had better put someone in that can do the job.... or you risk losing your party forever.....

Biden, Harris, Newsome, Clinton, etc., it don't matter. The democrats refuse to back down from their Far Left agenda, and IMHO that means they're going to lose this coming November and again in 2024. There's a reason why so many people are leaving that party for some years now, and they show no signs of changing anything. They'll promote whoever their nominee is as a moderate person, but I doubt there are many moderates left over there. Those that are will get ambushed by the extremists; IMHO, they'll die as a legit party until they reverse course somewhat.

Actually they will nominate Newsom if Harris isn’t the candidate…

They nominated Biden, so they will go with Newsom and Cortez ticket and by the time of swearing in Cortez will be old enough to be VP.

They are working Newsom face in while removing Harris from the picture…

Harris can’t even win her own home State, so it would be a Fifty State Sweep if Harris ran…
Why would Harris step aside? There is no reason to. It's her party now until she chooses to give it up.

Forum List

Back