What If Biden Is Not The Democratic Nominee In 2024?

I haven’t seen anybody I’m excited about yet. You?
Well, on the left the only one I would be excited about is Manchin. I've liked him for a long time. Would have to be a true moderate who despises the woke progressives and even most liberals.

On the Republican side, I would love to see a ticket of Tim Scott/Nikki Haley, not necessarily in that order.

Of course the country is going in the wrong direction. Interest rates and inflation are in the rise and gas prices are absurd. That doesn’t mean Trump was a better option than Biden last election
Damning with faint praise?

The incumbent president is always the presumed nominee for a 2nd term. Will democrats break with tradition and nominate someone else? While democrats pretend they lost the election and concentrate on Trump, the freaking Country is falling apart. Will they get smart?

Well, on the left the only one I would be excited about is Manchin. I've liked him for a long time. Would have to be a true moderate who despises the woke progressives and even most liberals.

On the Republican side, I would love to see a ticket of Tim Scott/Nikki Haley, not necessarily in that order.
I like Manchin, not big fan of Tim or Nikki… too phony

This is not actually a poll, which is why I'm not making it a poll. It is a thread to promote discussion. Does a change at the top for the nominee doom the Democratic party in 2024 or will it make it stronger? Is dumping Joe an admission that the country is on the wrong track or, do we need to go full steam ahead, just with a different leader? Or, will this all just wash over and by 2024 Americans will be more optimistic than they are now after they have seen we were on the right track all along?

Why do we insist presidents serve two terms to start with.

Let's be honest, no President in my lifetime has had a good second term.

Nixon was forced to resign
Reagan had Iran-Contra and lost Congress
Clinton got impeached over Lewinsky
Bush had Iraq, Katrina and the 2008 recession
Obama lost Congress. I guess you could ALMOST count Obama as having a good second term as nothing really bad happened.

Now, I had reservations about Biden's age all along, but the alternative was Trump, who was just as old. Also a Nazi and a crazy person.

But we should go with a younger guy in 2024. So should the Republicans, which is why they are trying to sell you on DeSatan as the new Trump. Just as right wing, 50% less crazy!

What message does that send from Democrats?

1. Biden is too old, frail, and riddled with dementia but we still need to stay on this same course

2. The country is indeed on the wrong track and Biden refuses to change course

3. The country is only on the wrong track because Biden hasn't been able to enact progressive policies. If I'm elected president things will be different. I will whip Manchin and Sinema into complete and total submission. The filibuster will be eliminated and I will make sure that progressive policies will be the law of the land, even if Republicans take back the House.

4. To be honest, Joe is too old, the country is on the wrong track, Republicans will probably take back the House, so I will probably not be able to accomplish anything during my first few years. But, we need to vote the other guys out, have new blood (me), keep on grinding that orange man bad, play up Jan 6th to the hilt, attack SCOTUS to the hilt, and resist resist resist so that we will again rise to power a few years down the road. That's really our best shot.

This is not actually a poll, which is why I'm not making it a poll. It is a thread to promote discussion. Does a change at the top for the nominee doom the Democratic party in 2024 or will it make it stronger? Is dumping Joe an admission that the country is on the wrong track or, do we need to go full steam ahead, just with a different leader? Or, will this all just wash over and by 2024 Americans will be more optimistic than they are now after they have seen we were on the right track all along?
Like a dick tatter.

What message does that send from Democrats?

1. Biden is too old, frail, and riddled with dementia but we still need to stay on this same course

2. The country is indeed on the wrong track and Biden refuses to change course

3. The country is only on the wrong track because Biden hasn't been able to enact progressive policies. If I'm elected president things will be different. I will whip Manchin and Sinema into complete and total submission. The filibuster will be eliminated and I will make sure that progressive policies will be the law of the land, even if Republicans take back the House.

4. To be honest, Joe is too old, the country is on the wrong track, Republicans will probably take back the House, so I will probably not be able to accomplish anything during my first few years. But, we need to vote the other guys out, have new blood (me), keep on grinding that orange man bad, play up Jan 6th to the hilt, attack SCOTUS to the hilt, and resist resist resist so that we will again rise to power a few years down the road. That's really our best shot.

Same old stuff. Do you really think that clown is running anything? He just makes statements on disarming us which has been democRat policy since it has stood in their way of total control. Who ever runs it will be the same old get rich bullshit from friend or foe selling out our country to the top bidder. DemocRat party is just proof of stupid and the evil that pray on them.

Same old stuff. Do you really think that clown is running anything? He just makes statements on disarming us which has been democRat policy since it has stood in their way of total control. Who ever runs it will be the same old get rich bullshit from friend or foe selling out our country to the top bidder. DemocRat party is just proof of stupid and the evil that pray on them.
Who is this big bad puppet master?! Is it a secret?

Forum List

Back