What I think of transgenderism

I've educated my kids well about the numerous ills in america some of which you would disagree with me vehemently. Probably ask why I believe those things. The best I can do is educate them well and then they know how to deal with it.

I've educated my kids well about the numerous ills in america some of which you would disagree with me vehemently. Probably ask why I believe those things. The best I can do is educate them well and then they know how to deal with it.

Nothing wrong with educating your children.

Also nothing wrong with protecting them

Castration is the only answer for Transgenderism. Much like the vaccine mandate there should be a castration mandate for those Transgenders who want to walk around in women's clothing, use women's bathrooms, locker rooms and showers, and compete against women. Those that refuse the castration mandate, have to return to being men.

What a disgusting human being you are. How does that fit with your God?
Do you get special dispensation to hate and ridicule those who don't confirm to your filthy bible etc?
Castration? You're father should gave suffered the same fate at birth. POS.

What the fuck are you blathering about? As usual you make no fucking sense.
Nuts.jpg

How does a medical examiner tell if a burned body was male or female? Bone structure. not something you can change. Also your DNA is either male or female. Science says you cannot be both.
The church conditioned people to yell police, police, when a nude person was seen. That made people think that clothing has magical powers. Blame the damn church. The church hates the fact that we are male and female.

Do you guys lose sleep at night worrying about some trans person asking you to call them female?

I really don't understand why snowflakes get their panties in a bunch over what gender another person calls themselves.

Who gives a flying fuck? It affects me in no way whatsoever.

Are you whiners afraid it will rub off on you, or something?

I really don't understand why snowflakes get their panties in a bunch over what gender another person calls themselves.

Who gives a flying fuck? It affects me in no way whatsoever.

Are you whiners afraid it will rub off on you, or something?

I understand that your kind has little regard for truth, but for normal people, we find it rather important.

I wouldn't expect one of your kind to understand why sane people find it offensive when freaks such as yourself demand that we treat insane falsehoods as truth.

I understand that your kind has little regard for truth, but for normal people, we find it rather important.

I wouldn't expect one of your kind to understand why sane people find it offensive when freaks such as yourself demand that we treat insane falsehoods as truth.
I understand your kind are full of nothing but hate.

What a disgusting human being you are. How does that fit with your God?
Do you get special dispensation to hate and ridicule those who don't confirm to your filthy bible etc?
Castration? You're father should gave suffered the same fate at birth. POS.

You do realize that castration is part of the surgery they get to actually transition, right?

I understand your kind are full of nothing but hate.

Regardless of whether that is true or not, your kind is full of madness and lies, which is surely even worse.

And what you call “hate” is a perfectly normal response from a sane person to the sort of madness and lies which your kind wish to force on us.

To your kind, truth is “hate”.

Regardless of whether that is true or not, your kind is full of madness and lies, which is surely even worse.

And what you call “hate” is a perfectly normal response from a sane person to the sort of madness and lies which your kind wish to force on us.

To your kind, truth is “hate”.
No one is forcing anything on you. It has ZERO impact on you if someone wants to be called a gender you disagree with.

You just look for excuses to be pissed off all the time.

Sad.

No one is forcing anything on you. It has ZERO impact on you if someone wants to be called a gender you disagree with.

You just look for excuses to be pissed off all the time.

Sad.

The entirety of your complaint, here, against me, is that I refuse to play along with the insane lie that a mentally- and morally-defective man is, in any sense, a “woman, and that I call this lie out for what it is, and that I call degenerate freaks such as yourself who promote this lie for what you are.

Why does it bother you so much that I refuse to play along with your lies, and that I insist on telling the truth?

That was a rhetorical question. You do not need to answer. Everyone already knows.

Forum List

Back