What I think of transgenderism

Science says I am right. Thats all I need.

Does it?

"But overall, the data reflect broader findings in psychology, which show that biology and society interact to cause gendered behavior. In other words, contrary to the popular progressive belief, gender is partly socially constructedā€”but itā€™s not just a social construct."

ā€œThe ā€˜nature versus nurtureā€™ idea is a false dichotomy,ā€ says Sean Stevens, social psychologist and research director at Heterodox Academy, an organization of professors focused on promoting political diversity in academia. ā€œI donā€™t know any real researcher of human behavior who would say itā€™s all nature or all nurture,ā€ he adds."

"So what does the biology of gender mean for parents deciding whether or not to encourage their kids to play with less gender-conforming toys? Corinneā€™s daughter is now seven and loves Lego, science, space, fashion, art, makeup, and singing. Regardless of which of those preferences are influenced by biology and which by social factors, sheā€™s clearly an individual rather than a reflection of a tired gender stereotype. Corinne says sheā€™s noticed her 18-month-old son loves wrestling and climbing more than his sister did. But these differences do not affect equality in her household."

Your DNA is either male or female. And how does the medical examiner tell if a burned body was male or female? End of discussion. Science says you can't be both.
What I canā€™t stand is Bidenā€™s recognition of Transgenders in Sports, bathrooms, etc. etc. For those who voted for him; any regrets?

You people claim to support freedom and liberty while at the same time denying the same to people you don't agree with....Which tells me you people don't really believe in freedom and liberty, or the ability to do with one's body what they seem best with, that only counts if it's a vaccine...

Gays, tranny's, etc have every right to live their own lives as they see fit as long as they don't infringe on the rights of others. They are not entitled to government perks for who they fuck. You people are liars and idiots.

Moonglow: You have to give money to gays or you're infringing on their right to be left alone.

Bull crap

No, it's goofy to think that it's all nature and nurture had nothing to do with it, and visa versa. For the majority of people yes, that's true for their gender identity as well, but not for all people.

Bringing someone up as a girl who is a boy still doesn't negate who they are biologically. You can chop it off or add it. It doesn't matter. You cant change their dna. They're either a biological male or female. This other stuff is all social engineering and irrelevant.

The truth is it is yet another in a long line of leftist mental illnesses that is promoted to destroy rationality and logic. It isn't good for society or the institutions that makes it possible.

5e18e9e149878c161a326ea2

So you have to meet this trans person at a restaurant for business reasons. You're trying to sell them some commercial property.

Do you tell the waiter, "please tell him I'm here."

Or do you tell the waiter, "please tell her I'm here."

You could always use "them" then everybody's happy.

You people claim to support freedom and liberty while at the same time denying the same to people you don't agree with....Which tells me you people don't really believe in freedom and liberty, or the ability to do with one's body what they seem best with, that only counts if it's a vaccine...

Hey Zorro!! AKA HereWeGoAgain, here's another person we can totally troll! You can go ahead and draw your sword and I'll use my fairy magic and shrink him to the size of a flea. ;)

Good thing pets don't have the same freedom I guess, because if they were dogs freedom means they ID as cats.

It's also a good thing that people can't turn into animals or vice versa.

For every one of those there are 1000 of this

th

You're free to call yourself whatever you'd like, just don't expect others to call you what you want.

Winning post.

It's not a gotcha moment it is a moment of recognizing that all humans are not one in the same.
So, nature from time to time produces atypical chromosomes in a human and you go with a gotchya?
That's not the same as a tranny, Bart

Nope. Some are guys and some are girls, and rarely, nature gets the DNA mixed up and produces a girl with an outtie, but I've yet to ever see a guy with an innie. :smoke:

But no matter how masculine or feminine a person is, what they "identify" with is superficial, unverifiable, and so, irrelevant.

Nope. Some are guys and some are girls, and rarely, nature gets the DNA mixed up and produces a girl with an outtie, but I've yet to ever see a guy with an innie. :smoke:

But no matter how masculine or feminine a person is, what they "identify" with is superficial, unverifiable, and so, irrelevant.

Are you talking about this?

If a male thinks they are female and wants to dress up as one, that's just fine with me.

If they want to force everybody to accept them as actual women, that is not fine with me, especially if they are taking opportunities away from real women in athletics or invading their private spaces.

If they are being given special advantages over EVERYBODY simply because they are man who thinks they are a women, that is detrimental to society as a whole. The ONLY reason "Rachel" Levine was chosen for his position is that he is a man who thinks he is a woman, and everybody knows it.

Unfortunately, in a land of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

But it's not. Not all boys gravitate to the boy toys and not all the girls gravitate to the girl toys. Most do. That's normal. Some do not. That's normal too.

I'll not disagree with that. However, social engineering ie transgender, multigender, drag kids etc, is being pushed at all different levels, govt, media, compared to 40 plus years ago when being gay or transgender was a fringe concept or practically unheard. There is a difference in what's happening culturally today vs yesterday. Lol, maybe it is all of the chemicals in the public water supplies.

Forum List

Back