What I think of transgenderism

5e18e9e149878c161a326ea2

So you have to meet this trans person at a restaurant for business reasons. You're trying to sell them some commercial property.

Do you tell the waiter, "please tell him I'm here."

Or do you tell the waiter, "please tell her I'm here."
"Please tell that person I'm over here. Take this sweater for that person to put on ---- there seems to have been a wardrobe error."

You're free to call yourself whatever you'd like, just don't expect others to call you what you want.
I like this way of saying it ---- it's like the word "artist," right? That's always been a problem because it's sort of a term of praise, so if someone calls himself/herself an artist, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm --- swelled head, but probably NOT an artist. If someone called herself an artist, I probably would not follow along, but wouldn't openly object to it, either, just note that the woman has a problem with bragging.

I have the freedom and liberty to not accept a delusion when demanded of me.

There it is.
There sure are a lot of reasons to get fired these days. Not cooperating with calling a man a woman; not cooperating with TELLING one's employer one's vaccination status, much less getting a shot because they say so. Weirdo CRT indoctrinations ordered: no way I would sit through that.

And then they wonder why so many people have quit their jobs and won't work if they don't just have to.

Science says I am right. Thats all I need.
I don't know about that ------------ what the left calls "science" these days just means whoever will support what they want. They want everyone in masks, they say it's "science." They want everyone to be forced to accept that men who pretend to be women are "really" women, they say it's "science."

The word science only means someone plans to manipulate you, these days. They use is as a stand-in for the word "fact" when they don't want to have to show you an objective measure that people can agree on that makes something a fact. Because they can't --- it's all lies. So they call it "science," and hope they've got you buffaloed.

For every one of those there are 1000 of this

th

He looks like a good fit to run shit for the Xiden Administration.

What's neat about leftists is they think MLK's point about content of one's character sounds cool. Only to hire people not because of the content of their character & ability, but because of their color, and what's between the legs of their sex partners.

And that's why there's not a single Democrack leader that's worth a fuck. Gabbard is a good person though, she just needs to wise up a pinch and switch parties, because she's no Democrat.

Fair trade, Republicans take Gabbard, and Demonics can have Romney & Cheney.

How does a medical examiner tell if a burned body was male or female? Bone structure. not something you can change. Also your DNA is either male or female. Science says you cannot be both.
Thank you for that extensive and thoughtful dissertation on DNA and gender identity. Clearly you must have advanced degrees from the finest institutions in the biological sciences, including genetics and gender studies, sociology and psychitry. Please continue to share your pearls of wisdom. The is so much that we can learn from you. Until we meet again, god bless you and keep up the good work

Also your DNA is either male or female. Science says you cannot be both.
Meanwhile, another study out of Augusta University uncovered rare genetic variations among transgender people. Researchers sequenced the DNA of 14 trans men and 16 trans woman and, for the first time, were able to pinpoint a panel of genes shared by the subjects that could explain feelings of gender dysphoria.

New Evidence Points To Genetic Link To Being Transgender ...

www.newnownext.com/dna-study-gender-identity-transgender/03/2018/

How does a medical examiner tell if a burned body was male or female? Bone structure. not something you can change. Also your DNA is either male or female. Science says you cannot be both.

1635358790313.png

Meanwhile, another study out of Augusta University uncovered rare genetic variations among transgender people. Researchers sequenced the DNA of 14 trans men and 16 trans woman and, for the first time, were able to pinpoint a panel of genes shared by the subjects that could explain feelings of gender dysphoria.

New Evidence Points To Genetic Link To Being Transgender ...

www.newnownext.com/dna-study-gender-identity-transgender/03/2018/
Your DNA is male or female. One or the other. take a biology class. And it seems feelings change

Who do Trannies really think they are fooling? Anyone can tell a real woman from a Cross Dresser.

Who really thinks the "Rachel" Levine is a natural woman?

I know libs are committed to the idea ideologically, but I think they know its bullshit too.

5e18e9e149878c161a326ea2

So you have to meet this trans person at a restaurant for business reasons. You're trying to sell them some commercial property.

But in reality this should not be an issue. This has no relationship in respecting sexuality rights to survive of any individual. This is something different. For some reason you believe that if things are bad, that people will accept anything. They do not. And poverty areas do not. And they are growing in numbers. The asses who screwed with people over the decades because of others differences helped to cause this. Gay marriage and trans is pass the line. Pedo legitimacy is up next. Poverty and children going to bed hungry is now less important. And why there is that after spending tens of trillions of dollars is mystifying.

5e18e9e149878c161a326ea2

It doesn't really matter. It's where she pees that matters most, dontchano!

You people claim to support freedom and liberty while at the same time denying the same to people you don't agree with....Which tells me you people don't really believe in freedom and liberty, or the ability to do with one's body what they seem best with, that only counts if it's a vaccine...

The parents, that allow this to happen and encourage their kids to take altering hormones, are sick people. One day the kid will look at contempt at his/her parents for the abuse that they took part in. Its disgusting and sick.

Forum List

Back