What I think of transgenderism

You people claim to support freedom and liberty while at the same time denying the same to people you don't agree with....Which tells me you people don't really believe in freedom and liberty, or the ability to do with one's body what they seem best with, that only counts if it's a vaccine...

You're free to call yourself whatever you'd like, just don't expect others to call you what you want.

How does a medical examiner tell if a burned body was male or female? Bone structure. not something you can change. Also your DNA is either male or female. Science says you cannot be both.
Bone structure can be inconsistent. So can DNA. Sometimes an egg divides, is impregnated by two different sperm, yet grows up as one embryo into one human being.

Then explain hermaphrodites and amoebas..What you are using is social stereotype casting of predetermined social roles.

What seems chaos to the fly caught in a web is perfectly normal to the spider.
So, nature from time to time produces atypical chromosomes in a human and you go with a gotchya? :auiqs.jpg:
That's not the same as a tranny, Bart

Gender comes down to either an X or Y chromosome. All the surgery in the world cannot change that.
The X and Y chromosomes are called “sex chromosomes” because they contribute to how a person's sex develops. Most males have XY chromosomes and most women have XX chromosomes. But there are girls and women who have XY chromosomes. This can happen, for example, when a girl has androgen insensitivity syndrome.

So, nature from time to time produces atypical chromosomes in a human and you go with a gotchya? :auiqs.jpg:
That's not the same as a tranny, Bart
It's not a gotcha moment it is a moment of recognizing that all humans are not one in the same.

Then you can accept what names you use can be acceptable even if you don't like..
I will and must accept that you're an autonomous free person that I can't control. You don't owe me any social considerations and I would never expect you to.

You people claim to support freedom and liberty while at the same time denying the same to people you don't agree with....Which tells me you people don't really believe in freedom and liberty, or the ability to do with one's body what they seem best with, that only counts if it's a vaccine...

I have the freedom and liberty to not accept a delusion when demanded of me.

There it is.

That isn't what the discussion is about, it's about trannies who don't have atypical chromosomes, Bart.
That is because the OP evidently has a very limited knowledge of the subject yet it is just as much of the discussion considering it exist.

The X and Y chromosomes are called “sex chromosomes” because they contribute to how a person's sex develops. Most males have XY chromosomes and most women have XX chromosomes. But there are girls and women who have XY chromosomes. This can happen, for example, when a girl has androgen insensitivity syndrome.
Great source, Bart, but not very scientific. I do understand if you can't actually use science
as a source, you need to use something that will back your mantra.

I have to see and listen to delusional idiots who claim to know they have spoken to invisible deities that I do not believe exist yet there is a YUGE consortium of these loons running around influencing laws and society.

Forum List

Back