What i see in Californication is exactly what i saw in Saudi Arabia with the Oil Fires of Kuwait.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
So here i am looking at the sky of the Fresno area where it is supposed to be the bread basket of Californication. The smoke of the wild fires has dimmed the sun to the point it is a red dwarf. Anything 500 yards away you can barely make out the outline of the power converter plant that has miles of Solar Panels sitting there with 2 to 3 inches of dust on each one of them.. Just like the Dictator Saddam Hussain, Governor Grabass Newborn, just lets this state go down the energy shithole, and could avoid this whole problem by allowing the waters from the north to flow through the canals to the south.

20200820_190804.jpg

Wow.............not only are you uninformed about how the water situation works, but you are trying to equate the CA wildfires with the oil wells burning in the ME. Sorry to disappoint you, but oil fires are class B, whereas wildfires are class A. Guess you didn't learn how to do firefighting while you were in your branch of the military.

Wow.............not only are you uninformed about how the water situation works, but you are trying to equate the CA wildfires with the oil wells burning in the ME. Sorry to disappoint you, but oil fires are class B, whereas wildfires are class A. Guess you didn't learn how to do firefighting while you were in your branch of the military.
Dude, i am pointing out the haze that has been produced by the progressives both of Iraq and Californication. But dickwads like you must suck Gavins dick and protect him from his stupidity which is evident all the time.

Since you are using Rules for Radicals #13 on me, i will tell you that since i was in the Air Force working on A-10s , F-15s and F-16s i learned how to fight fires if a jet ever caught fire. Once again, if Californication stopped diverting the water from the North into the oceans and allowed it to flow south, the area wouldnt be as dry as it is, but progs must make their citizens suffer, as it was in Iraq..Punish the people into submission.

Dude, i am pointing out the haze that has been produced by the progressives both of Iraq and Californication. But dickwads like you must suck Gavins dick and protect him from his stupidity which is evident all the time.

Since you are using Rules for Radicals #13 on me, i will tell you that since i was in the Air Force working on A-10s , F-15s and F-16s i learned how to fight fires if a jet ever caught fire. Once again, if Californication stopped diverting the water from the North into the oceans and allowed it to flow south, the area wouldnt be as dry as it is, but progs must make their citizens suffer, as it was in Iraq..Punish the people into submission.

Well, for one, I don't suck Gavin's dick, as I live in TX and not CA. And, sorry, but the haze produced by a fuel fire (oil) is much different than that produced by a forest fire (class A). If you had paid attention in class when you were supposed to learn firefighting, you'd know that.

As far as the water being diverted? There is a whole lot of layers of bureaucracy that goes along with that, and no, the governor cannot demand that water goes all the way to the end. Farmers and ranchers would bitch, especially since they paid money to get rights to that water.

By the way..................since you said you know about fighting fires, can you tell me how to tell the difference between the 4 different kinds of fires just by looking at the smoke? I can. The Navy taught me well.

Riddle me this.......these fires burn homes and buildings and cars along with the forrest............sap from trees...........etc........etc.......etc.

some of that causes black smoke.............now get your liberal ass out there and use AFFF at WHAT RATIO........LOL......and smother the chemical portion of the fires by smothering it....in 80 mph winds with fire tornadoes.........LMAO

Yes the haze is similar to smoke from Class B fires of oil wells and etc..........etc.........etc.............

We have a wild hose................what is it called to stop the hose from beating the crap out of you.

And what is DCC in the Navy............:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Well, for one, I don't suck Gavin's dick, as I live in TX and not CA. And, sorry, but the haze produced by a fuel fire (oil) is much different than that produced by a forest fire (class A). If you had paid attention in class when you were supposed to learn firefighting, you'd know that.

As far as the water being diverted? There is a whole lot of layers of bureaucracy that goes along with that, and no, the governor cannot demand that water goes all the way to the end. Farmers and ranchers would bitch, especially since they paid money to get rights to that water.

By the way..................since you said you know about fighting fires, can you tell me how to tell the difference between the 4 different kinds of fires just by looking at the smoke? I can. The Navy taught me well.
First off were you there in Saudi Arabia looking at the haze from the oil fires of Kuwait? Are you now in Californication looking at the haze from the fires caused by the idiocy of the progs of Cali? If you havent been to either, then shut the fuck up, because you dont know your ass from Joe Biden....

Riddle me this.......these fires burn homes and buildings and cars along with the forrest............sap from trees...........etc........etc.......etc.

some of that causes black smoke.............now get your liberal ass out there and use AFFF at WHAT RATIO........LOL......and smother the chemical portion of the fires by smothering it....in 80 mph winds with fire tornadoes.........LMAO

Yes the haze is similar to smoke from Class B fires of oil wells and etc..........etc.........etc.............
Thank you for your service to this great country...

Thank you for your service as well............sailor may have been in the Navy.......but I think he was a admin secretary.....LOL

Thank you for your service as well............sailor may have been in the Navy.......but I think he was a admin secretary.....LOL
Let me try to give the prog Biker a Layman's term for what i am trying to say about the fires i have seen in Iraq and Cali.

The fires in Kuwait, the smoke blew across Saudi Arabia so thick that i could look at the sun and see it outlined but very dim(like Biker).
The fires in Californication, the smoke is so thick, that again i can look at the sun which was the picture i posted, that the sun looks like a red dwarf. That is the similarities of both fires, not one being class A wood and paper products, the other class B/C that is oil or chemical based.....

I have used water extinguishers, foam, dry chem, to put out fires...

I'm kinda bummed because the red wood parks in the Santa Cruz mountains where I've spent so many hours in the past are on fire. Among them my two favorites Portola and Butano and others in the 5th district Henry Cowell, Big Basin & Castle Rock. I spent endless hours traipsing up and down the Santa Cruz mountains lugging camera gear, doing volunteer work, giving photography lessons and leading photographic nature walks. Since redwoods are naturally fire resistant, they may actually benefit. One can hope. Other than a few buildings and some campgrounds and picnic tables the parks are really about the trees.

Let me try to give the prog Biker a Layman's term for what i am trying to say about the fires i have seen in Iraq and Cali.

The fires in Kuwait, the smoke blew across Saudi Arabia so thick that i could look at the sun and see it outlined but very dim(like Biker).
The fires in Californication, the smoke is so thick, that again i can look at the sun which was the picture i posted, that the sun looks like a red dwarf. That is the similarities of both fires, not one being class A wood and paper products, the other class B/C that is oil or chemical based.....

I didn't see the Kuwaiti fires..........we were hit by friendly fire off of Diego Garcia and forced to sit out the Gulf War for overhaul in Hawaii.

th

04012413.jpg

Line locker .......back ground Diego Garcia.

Navy has been trained to fight fires since the Forest Fire incident...........where the main fire fighting crew was killed and others used water on a Bravo fire that needed to be smothered to put it out............AFFF is a Soap Foam at 94% water to 6% foam for fuel oil fires...................Got out in 94.....hard to believe I still remember LOL

I didn't see the Kuwaiti fires..........we were hit by friendly fire off of Diego Garcia and forced to sit out the Gulf War for overhaul in Hawaii.

th

04012413.jpg

Line locker .......back ground Diego Garcia.

Navy has been trained to fight fires since the Forest Fire incident...........where the main fire fighting crew was killed and others used water on a Bravo fire that needed to be smothered to put it out............AFFF is a Soap Foam at 94% water to 6% foam for fuel oil fires...................Got out in 94.....hard to believe I still remember LOL

Yeah, so John "song bird" McCain did something bad, to make something good.. Just like 8 years of Obammy gave us President Trump...

During my years in the Air Force every fire training had us watch the Forrestal incident...

and could avoid this whole problem by allowing the waters from the north to flow through the canals to the south.

Really? Tell us more.

Seriously, you seem clueless. About how fires work, about where the water is, about how the canals work.

Start by telling us how can a canal help with a fire 200 miles from that canal.

Once again, if Californication stopped diverting the water from the North into the oceans and allowed it to flow south, the area wouldnt be as dry as it is, but progs must make their citizens suffer, as it was in Iraq..Punish the people into submission.

Glavin's a tool of the South ... you know that ... that's where the votes are ...

Bring water down from the North ... pump it up into the hills ... build thousands of square miles of sprinkler systems in these hills ... the entire Coast Range ... so grass will grow ... that's stupid ...

No amount of water from the North will make the rains come in summer ... no amount of water from the North will ease the fires ... you want water in the South, build desalinization plants ... or recycle your toilet water ... steal it from Arizona ...

You ain't never gonna get it from the North ...

Once again, if Californication stopped diverting the water from the North into the oceans and allowed it to flow south, the area wouldnt be as dry as it is, but progs must make their citizens suffer, as it was in Iraq..Punish the people into submission.

Glavin's a tool of the South ... you know that ... that's where the votes are ...

Bring water down from the North ... pump it up into the hills ... build thousands of square miles of sprinkler systems in these hills ... the entire Coast Range ... so grass will grow ... that's stupid ...

No amount of water from the North will make the rains come in summer ... no amount of water from the North will ease the fires ... you want water in the South, build desalinization plants ... or recycle your toilet water ... steal it from Arizona ...

Explain to me then how southern Californication back in the early 1800s was desert and uninhabitable then when the canals were built in the early 1900s soon the S. Cal became a booming economy with Hollyweird taking over the area?

Explain to me then how southern Californication back in the early 1800s was desert and uninhabitable then when the canals were built in the early 1900s soon the S. Cal became a booming economy with Hollyweird taking over the area?

April 18th, 1906 ...

Well ... San Francisco Bay is by far the better harbor than the Port of Los Angeles ... but the railroad link over the Sierra Nevada's isn't a particularly good one, downright nasty by some accounts ... railroads out of Los Angeles avoids the worst of the Intermountain West ...

Weather in the Los Angeles area ... in December ... runs 70ºF and 15% RH ... Northern California runs 45ºF and 100% RH (pouring rain) ... so a lot of "sun birds" in Southern California ...

Their water comes from the Colorado River, the Owens River and what the farmers don't need out of the San Joaquin River ... Colorado River doesn't even flow into the ocean, the Owens Lake is completely dry and the only water flushing out the Delta Region (and the big pumping facilities located there) is from the Sacramento River ... divierting the Sacramento around the Delta let's sea water up into the area and fouling the pumping stations ... Southern California has all the salt water they need, no point pumping more down to them via the Delta-Mendota Canal or the All-American Canal ...

I like the idea of pumping water out of the Columbia River at John Day ... all the plutonium contamination is building up in Portland causing all manner of mental health issues in the population ... dump it in Goose Lake and let it flow down the Sacramento, then diverting the extra water around the Delta ... but I don't think LA is that desperate for clean water yet ... they'll outlaw watering the lawns before they'll pump radioactive water through their system ... after that they may have no choice ...

I hate it down there ... no trees ... just a barren inhospitable desert wasteland ... but it's just 1/3 of the State ... the other 2/3's has adequate water and the corresponding lush green vegetation we all love and enjoy ... just it all dries out by late summer and burns ... every year ... part 'n' parcel with the lifestyle here on the Best Coast ...

Except Oregon ... no police ... murders and drugs everywhere ... rains every day all day long ... natives are totally inbred ... government that makes the Feds look efficient ... gun control freaks on every street corner screaming "use two hands" ... marijuana growing everyplace, the good stuff, not ditchweed ... just an awful awful place to live, only the tourists enjoy the area ... all this damn sparkling fresh pure clean mountain spring water is just a nuisance, the crap is everywhere ...

Did he answer your question?

I didn't think so either.

Prominent celebrity environmentalist Carl Sagan predicted the end of the world if Saddam lit off the oil wells. The world barely burped and technicians from the greatest Country in the world were able to put the wells out. Some conspiracy theories indicate that the California fires are part of a sabotage effort by anarchist gangs.

Prominent celebrity environmentalist Carl Sagan predicted the end of the world if Saddam lit off the oil wells. The world barely burped and technicians from the greatest Country in the world were able to put the wells out. Some conspiracy theories indicate that the California fires are part of a sabotage effort by anarchist gangs.
It isnt the effort of anarchists gangs, just slovenly mismanagement by the government of Californication..

Forum List

Back