What I Dislike About Trump...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
There are two things about Trump that absolutely drive me crazy.

First, he never buttons his suit jacket when he's not sitting down, and his tie is absurdly long:

main-qimg-81002898691e67bb6d7826f569b490ba

And, second, he eats pizza with a knife and fork:

597b47b1210000a31afc91c3.jpeg

So, yeah... there. Never let it be said that I think the man is perfect...

First, he never buttons his suit jacket when he's not sitting down, and his tie is absurdly long:

NY so called Pizza is a disc of limp crust oil soaked goo. Trump is saving trees by not mopping up the mess and his hands with 14 paper towels.

He can't button his jacket. Which is strange that the Chinese made suits he wears don't fit him. Its also strange he can't afford it...fabric is cheaper by the acre after all.

blob blob blob.

NY so called Pizza is a disc of limp crust oil soaked goo.
So true. In fact almost all pizza restaurants use shitty ingredients (especially in the dough) to save money. Your best bet is homemade
always if you can find the right toppings. Like I always add fennel seeds and crushed pepper to my Italian sausage, and if you can get fresh garden tomatoes and herbs, man, forget about it .

New York pizza is very, very overrated. When I lived there my favorite places to eat were in Chinatown.

Of all the things he says and does the above is what bothers you?

What bothers me is that HE GAVE AWAY THE PRESIDENCY BY BEING A BULLY ACTING LIKE A SOPHOMORE IN HIGH SCHOOL!
What a jerk! :mad::eusa_wall:

NY so called Pizza is a disc of limp crust oil soaked goo.
So true. In fact almost all pizza restaurants use shitty ingredients (especially in the dough) to save money. Your best bet is homemade
always if you can find the right toppings. Like I always add fennel seeds and crushed pepper to my Italian sausage, and if you can get fresh garden tomatoes and herbs, man, forget about it .

New York pizza is very, very overrated. When I lived there my favorite places to eat were in Chinatown.

I preferred little Italy, cannoli cream puff sugar coma (sigh)

Apologies, I was too busy examining Sarah Palin's . . . pizza.

You are far from alone. They were two of the articles of impeachment with the other being "Trump is a mean poopy-head."

I don't understand how the Senate failed to convict.

What bothers me is that HE GAVE AWAY THE PRESIDENCY BY BEING A BULLY ACTING LIKE A SOPHOMORE IN HIGH SCHOOL!

Biden called Trump a liar, murderer, racist, and more. How should Trump have responded to that?
Firing Durham and sending in Gowdy to do what needs to be done. Vice President title needs to be removed from Biden for a 47 year streak of using public office to pocket umpteen billion dollars much of which is likely tucked away in an offshore account in the vicinity of child rape island. The pickpocketing of officials in the Ukraine isn't even a fraction of Biden,'s expropriation activities for forty seven years in national offices elected by people he fooled. Mr. Gowdy, please get taxpayer money back from extortionist Biden and put him in a federal prison for his theft of taxpayer money. Durham doesn't have the love for America nor the guts to use Eisenhower's anticommunist law of 1954. Biden stole billions while nobody was looking except greedy Hillary and greedier Obama.

He can't button his jacket. Which is strange that the Chinese made suits he wears don't fit him. Its also strange he can't afford it...fabric is cheaper by the acre after all.

blob blob blob.
You don't have to complain about racism since Biden explained how Obama made 90% of African Americans successful and they now live in the suburbs.
Yes, Biden said that last night.

Biden called Trump a liar, murderer, racist, and more. How should Trump have responded to that?
Firing Durham and sending in Gowdy to do what needs to be done. Vice President title needs to be removed from Biden for a 47 year streak of using public office to pocket umpteen billion dollars much of which is likely tucked away in an offshore account in the vicinity of child rape island. The pickpocketing of officials in the Ukraine isn't even a fraction of Biden,'s expropriation activities for forty seven years in national offices elected by people he fooled. Mr. Gowdy, please get taxpayer money back from extortionist Biden and put him in a federal prison for his theft of taxpayer money. Durham doesn't have the love for America nor the guts to use Eisenhower's anticommunist law of 1954. Biden stole billions while nobody was looking except greedy Hillary and greedier Obama.

Now you want to fire Durham? And send in Trey "Benghazi" Gowdy? The guy who had seven committee inquiries?...and came up with bupkus?
Why? Because Durham can't find any evidence to manufacture? Not without opening himself and others up to abuse of power charges?
Or maybe, it's just because...there's nothing there. :)

Forum List

Back