What I believe, what I hope

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
I believe that I must respect the will of the people and support President-Elect Donald Trump during the transition of power.

I believe that our electoral college system is sound and complaining about it if Hillary wins the popular vote is just sour grapes.

I believe the Senate represents the will of the people. However, the House is not representative of the will of the people because of gerrymandering and I hope that President Obama and Erik Holder are successful in their redistricting campaign.

I believe that Donald Trump is capable of being humbled by the awesome responsibility and power before him. Despite his narcism, he is capable of rising to the tremendous challenges of the office and doing good. This is a possibility and we need to give him a chance to do this.

I believe, despite what he said during the campaign, Donald Trump is pro-choice and supports LGBT rights.

I hope that Donald Trump said extreme things to get elected and really means to push policies that will benefit all working class Americans, his 'forgotten man'.

I hope that Trump's association with the Alt-Right and Breitbart were also an ends to a means and he cuts ties with those people before taking office. This country can never heal under with an alt-right influence in the WH.

I hope that President-Elect Trump, like Reagan, seeks out the best and the brightest to form his cabinet--bipartisan qualified people.

I hope that the Dems in congress do not engage in any obstructionism and make a good faith effort to work with Republicans and compromise on Trump's policy initiatives.

I hope that Trump retools and fixes the Affordable Care Act in way that does not cause anyone willing to pay for health insurance or with pre-existing conditions to lose coverage.

Lastly, I believe that Trump can only be successful if he finds humility and learns to apologize and admit when he is/was wrong. He can start tomorrow when he meets our President.

I believe that I must respect the will of the people and support President-Elect Donald Trump during the transition of power.

I believe that our electoral college system is sound and complaining about it if Hillary wins the popular vote is just sour grapes.

I believe the Senate represents the will of the people. However, the House is not representative of the will of the people because of gerrymandering and I hope that President Obama and Erik Holder are successful in their redistricting campaign.

I believe that Donald Trump is capable of being humbled by the awesome responsibility and power before him. Despite his narcism, he is capable of rising to the tremendous challenges of the office and doing good. This is a possibility and we need to give him a chance to do this.

I believe, despite what he said during the campaign, Donald Trump is pro-choice and supports LGBT rights.

I hope that Donald Trump said extreme things to get elected and really means to push policies that will benefit all working class Americans, his 'forgotten man'.

I hope that Trump's association with the Alt-Right and Breitbart were also an ends to a means and he cuts ties with those people before taking office. This country can never heal under with an alt-right influence in the WH.

I hope that President-Elect Trump, like Reagan, seeks out the best and the brightest to form his cabinet--bipartisan qualified people.

I hope that the Dems in congress do not engage in any obstructionism and make a good faith effort to work with Republicans and compromise on Trump's policy initiatives.

I hope that Trump retools and fixes the Affordable Care Act in way that does not cause anyone willing to pay for health insurance or with pre-existing conditions to lose coverage.

Lastly, I believe that Trump can only be successful if he finds humility and learns to apologize and admit when he is/was wrong. He can start tomorrow when he meets our President.
Trump is pro-life....as will the SCOTUS be for the next 40 years.....

I hope you stocked up on your baby parts, that uncivilized democrat butchery is coming to a screeching halt....

I spent the last eight years with a president whose idea of compromise was doing it his way or going around Congress. It was not pleasant and I really would not wish that on liberals. We need some better ground rules on treating people properly.

After what maobama said on the campaign Trump owes no one an apology.

I hope you stocked up on your baby parts, that uncivilized democrat butchery is coming to a screeching halt....

Yeah. About that. If we don't hold his feet to the fire we wont be getting conservative judges.

Put Ted Cruz on the court. Then he can't primary challenge in 2020 and dems won't have to worry about him in the senate. I can live with that.

John Roberts. Nuff said. I have zero faith in Trump. I buy none of his shit and like the rest of the country, except for a rabid few, I only voted for him because he was not Hillary. he has a wall to build, a deal with Iran to rip up, NAFTA to repeal, Bammer care to repeal and a swamp to drain. I'm really curious to see where his term limits promise gos, or if he was just throwing sit at a wall a few days before an election. I'm thinking abortion will end up the same way it did after all of dubya's did. Forgotten.

I spent the last eight years with a president whose idea of compromise was doing it his way or going around Congress. It was not pleasant and I really would not wish that on liberals. We need some better ground rules on treating people properly.

And we have trump so maybe he can succeed

John Roberts. Nuff said. I have zero faith in Trump. I buy none of his shit and like the rest of the country, except for a rabid few, I only voted for him because he was not Hillary. he has a wall to build, a deal with Iran to rip up, NAFTA to repeal, Bammer care to repeal and a swamp to drain. I'm really curious to see where his term limits promise gos, or if he was just throwing sit at a wall a few days before an election. I'm thinking abortion will end up the same way it did after all of dubya's did. Forgotten.
Rumor is W voted hitlery....so.....

Rumor is W voted hitlery....so.....

Yup. all of them. I'm hoping those fags move back to Main where they belong.

You do know the anti-establishment conservative/libertarians have a mandate with this election?

The Democrats had best realize that they have 23 Senate seats up for election in 2018.

The Republicans better realize it too.

Trump only said he was to appease 'values voters' in his base.

Just like Obama only said he supported civil unions vs. marriage equality in 2008.

That's what politicians do -- Like Hillary and Lincoln said -- they all hold a public and private stance on many issues.

Trump going on TV and saying he supported punishment for Women getting an abortion was a performance-- an act. Most people were just surprised that he would go that far to build his collation. Trump did a lot of that, pretending to take a certain stance that most know he doesn't really believe.

You do know the anti-establishment conservative/libertarians have a mandate with this election?

Any voter truly anti-establishment mustn't be happy with some of the cabinet picks floated in the press.

The lobbyists are defending and staking out their claim.

Forum List

Back