What historical figures really look like will change your perception of the past

Reaction score
I think Washington looks a lot like Spencer Tracey, Cesar like Putin and I always HOPED Cleopatra looked like Liz Taylor.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

OP
Dalia

Dalia

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I imagined Washington well this way and Jules Cesar I imagined it differently and Cleopatre also it will not have been as beautiful as everyone imagined LOL

Mr Clean

Gold Member
Reaction score
Cleopatra looks a lot like Klinger from MASH

luchitociencia

VIP Member
Reaction score
Was Cleopatra a Jewish woman?

It appears the image of her posted by you is far away from what is believed Cleopatra face was.

The cheek, lips and nose are not represented well, her face on the ancient bust has the appearance of a Caucasian woman, sister of Caesar, while the representation in color appears to be Jacob's sister.

Cleopatra - Wikipedia

To make things worst, there is a claim that her bust made in ancient Egypt has been discovered, and in this bust she looks like a real Egyptian woman

Bust of Cleopatra - Wikipedia

Roy Batty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Cleopatra's name was Greek
Cleopatra's family was descended from the Macedonian general Ptolemy, who had picked up Egypt in the shareout after Alexander died. But 250 years then passed before Cleopatra was born – 12 generations, with all their love affairs and secret assignations.

OP
Dalia

Dalia

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Was Cleopatra a Jewish woman?

It appears the image of her posted by you is far away from what is believed Cleopatra face was.

The cheek, lips and nose are not represented well, her face on the ancient bust has the appearance of a Caucasian woman, sister of Caesar, while the representation in color appears to be Jacob's sister.

Cleopatra - Wikipedia

To make things worst, there is a claim that her bust made in ancient Egypt has been discovered, and in this bust she looks like a real Egyptian woman

Bust of Cleopatra - Wikipedia

Yes, there is a lot of difference indeed, me either I did not imagine Cleopatra this way ... it would be necessary to do more research

Most reactions - Past 7 days