What Have You Never Done?

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
What have you never done that most other people you know have done?

I know someone who's never had lobster. I know someone who's never been camping. I know someone who's never tasted beer. I know someone who's never rented a video.

Me? I've never watched a John Wayne movie.

What about you?

Never been to a professional Hockey game.
I've only seen college games but it is still a whole different experience than watching on TV.
If you are a sports fan you need to go at least once.
PS I've never watched a Godfather movie.

I know someone who's never had lobster. I know someone who's never been camping. I know someone who's never tasted beer. I know someone who's never rented a video.

What about you?
Why have you never watched a John Wayne movie?

I've only seen college games but it is still a whole different experience than watching on TV.
If you are a sports fan you need to go at least once.
Semi pro games are the best. They are trying to make a name for themselves so they will do crazy shit. Lots more fights. I once saw a guy chase the ref with a hockey stick because of a bad call :lol:
Good times

What about you?
Ski

Good for you. You’re not missing out on much, unless you think cancer is fun

Now I do smoke a cigar from time to time, and there is a certain other leafy substance I vape occasionally, but never cigarettes.

I guess it was my dad having the habit that turned me off from it, of course my sister and brother both smoked in their teens and early 20's, so I guess it didn't impact them as much as it did me.

Forum List

Back