What have you eaten the last 3 days

Thursday, 10/14: Eggs, sunny-side up on fried toast with fried Spam and corned-beef hash. Two McDonald's double cheeseburgers (on the run). Homemade beef noodle soup which I made from the remains of a pot roast.

Friday, 10/15: Bacon gravy and bacon strips over toast with sunny-side up eggs. Skipped lunch. Bratwurst, mashed potatoes w/ fresh garlic and cilantro, homemade stuffing (w/ground sausage), green beans, homemade biscuits and salad w/cashews.

Saturday, 10/16: Potato cakes, bacon, bacon gravy and poached eggs on toast. A piece of banana bread. I went fishing out in the kayak all day, fried up some yellow perch and walleye on shore on my one burner camp stove, out in the pouring rain. The wife and I had a rather extensive argument over trivial bullshit which resulted in no one cooking dinner. So I went to bed early, pissed off and hungry. Ain't pandemic life grand?

At age 48 I can still eat endless fat and cholesterol and burn it off as if it never happened. I also hike and run several miles per day and peddle miles per week in the kayak, both in fresh and saltwater. In fact, just thinking about food makes me want to go cook up some homemade buttermilk biscuits and smother them in sausage gravy with fresh jalapeños.
At age 48 I can still eat endless fat and cholesterol and burn it off as if it never happened

Me too.
I'm 62 and have 3 stents.

I drink the morning dew from blades of grass and sup upon the terrified cries of my enemies.

Forum List

Back