What Have You Done For Me....Ever?i

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Except lie.

1. Writer and sage, Dennis Prager, has often said that truth is not a leftwing value.

2. Ask a Democrat to defend the pretenses of white privilege, system racism, or any racism outside of the anti-white bias of their party, and this is what you get:
“White Privilege is evident in the distribution of wealth and power in America, historically-based and perpetuated via laws, educational advantages, inherited wealth, Good Ol' Boy networks, racial prejudices, etc., but some Whites are disgruntled because they do not believe they share in it.” The Myth Of White Privilege post #77

Another lie….there are no such laws in America.

And the arbitrary number of persons in any role has nothing to do with racism. We don’t force anyone into jobs or careers they don’t wish.

And no one is stopped from a job or career based on their race.

The only racism is skin color requirements instituted by the Democrats.

3. They lie about everything.....did you hear the January 6th commission yesterday, where they repeated the lie about Officer Sicknick being 'killed'?

4. The only party tied to racism has been the one proclaiming its recent embrace of black Americans.

5. Which brings me to this anniversary: Entered into force on this date in 1868.....
Fourteenth Amendment, amendment (1868) to the Constitution of the United States that granted citizenship and equal civil and legal rights to African Americans and slaves who had been emancipated after the American Civil War, including them under the umbrella phrase “all persons born or naturalized in the United States.” In all, the amendment comprises five sections, four of which began in 1866 as separate proposals that stalled in legislative process and were later amalgamated, along with a fifth enforcement section, into a single amendment. Britannica.com

1627478410981.png

True to form, the Britannica article doesn't mention the party that performed this modern miracle.....the same party that made certain that women got the right to vote.....

.....the Republican Party.

The Democrats actually went to war to maintain slavery.

How's that for teaching 'real history'?

Except lie.

1. Writer and sage, Dennis Prager, has often said that truth is not a leftwing value.

2. Ask a Democrat to defend the pretenses of white privilege, system racism, or any racism outside of the anti-white bias of their party, and this is what you get:
“White Privilege is evident in the distribution of wealth and power in America, historically-based and perpetuated via laws, educational advantages, inherited wealth, Good Ol' Boy networks, racial prejudices, etc., but some Whites are disgruntled because they do not believe they share in it.” The Myth Of White Privilege post #77

Another lie….there are no such laws in America.

And the arbitrary number of persons in any role has nothing to do with racism. We don’t force anyone into jobs or careers they don’t wish.

And no one is stopped from a job or career based on their race.

The only racism is skin color requirements instituted by the Democrats.

3. They lie about everything.....did you hear the January 6th commission yesterday, where they repeated the lie about Officer Sicknick being 'killed'?

4. The only party tied to racism has been the one proclaiming its recent embrace of black Americans.

5. Which brings me to this anniversary: Entered into force on this date in 1868.....
Fourteenth Amendment, amendment (1868) to the Constitution of the United States that granted citizenship and equal civil and legal rights to African Americans and slaves who had been emancipated after the American Civil War, including them under the umbrella phrase “all persons born or naturalized in the United States.” In all, the amendment comprises five sections, four of which began in 1866 as separate proposals that stalled in legislative process and were later amalgamated, along with a fifth enforcement section, into a single amendment. Britannica.com

View attachment 518334

True to form, the Britannica article doesn't mention the party that performed this modern miracle.....the same party that made certain that women got the right to vote.....

.....the Republican Party.

The Democrats actually went to war to maintain slavery.

How's that for teaching 'real history'?
All I know is this. If I would have listened to these wastes of life, I'd have lived a life of dependency and failure.

Ordered what to do all the time for everything. My God how can one live like that?

All I know is this. If I would have listened to these wastes of life, I'd have lived a life of dependency and failure.

Ordered what to do all the time for everything. My God how can one live like that?
You just keep telling yourself that, son.

Shouldn't you be asking your own country's leader that?

Biden's not capable of responding.

Here’s the ‘word salad’ President:

"...when they need to ...when they need to dis.....when they need to ah....when they ding the national guard.....we're gonna ....we're gonna depose....the.....we're gonna enforce the....excuse me, employ.....the reconfect act....go out there and dictate companies build and do....but if it waits, it takes a long time....."

Al Sharpton must be his elocution teacher.

BTW....the journalist asking the question then asked if she could pose the question to the vice-president elect so as to get a coherent answer......what does that tell you?

This is your man.
The man you Democrats put in office: says "I don't know what I'm signing.....' but signs it anyway.

1627480488122.png

He mirrors your ability.......isn't that why you voted for him?

You just keep telling yourself that, son.

Of course he is correct.....you vote Democrat because they order you to.

Let's check:

I can name dozens of Biden policies I voted against.....and Trump policies I voted for.

Let's see you name the Biden policies you voted for, or the Trump policies you voted against.

If.....when.....you can't, well.....then the only explanation is you are nothing more than a trained seal.

I read up till the part you credited Dennis Prager

That was warning enough

Forum List

Back