keepitreal

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2016
Chiraq
I started retracing this 'virus' back in January
The publication date is Dec. 19, 2019
I first came across the publication in Jan. searching internet archives
as an early release before it was to be published in the February edition
of the EID Journal (Emerging Infectious Diseases)

Antigenic Variant of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza A(H7N9) Virus, China, 2019

Since mid-2016, influenza A(H7N9), a highly pathogenic avian influenza (HPAI) virus, has led to ≈17 outbreaks in poultry in China (13). Extensive use of the corresponding vaccine, H7-Re1, substantially reduced the prevalence of H7N9 viruses (4,5). However, in early 2019, active surveillance detected the unprecedented and rapid emergence of a novel HPAI H7N9 virus antigenic variant in several regions of China.

Not only the above but a slew of related releases

EVERYTHING in those publications mirrored CoV-19

Well, this is the latest early released publication before it is published online
in the June EID Journal

Original publication date, March 11 2020

Co-infection with SARS-CoV-2 and Influenza A Virus in Patient with Pneumonia, China

We report co-infection with severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) and influenza A virus in a patient with pneumonia in China. The case highlights possible co-detection of known respiratory viruses. We noted low sensitivity of upper respiratory specimens for SARS-CoV-2, which could further complicate recognition of the full extent of disease.

In December 2019, a series of cases of pneumonia of unknown cause was reported in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. On January 7, 2020, the causative pathogen was identified as a virus subsequently named severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) (13). We report a case of co-infection with SARS-CoV-2 and influenza A virus in China.

WTF

THEY KNEW THERE WAS AN AI OUTBREAK
THEY KNOW AI IS AIRBORNE
I AM A NOBODY AND IVE BEEN SAYING WE ARE DEALING WITH HPAI H7N9
BECAUSE OF THE INFORMATION I FOUND ONLINE

AFTER CHINA INTRODUCED A NEW VACCINE AFTER THE LAST OUTBREAK IN '17
IT MUTATED INTO A AHPAI STRAIN

WHY HAVE ALL THE WEB ADDRESSES SINCE THIS WAS VPUE BACK IN EARLY DECEMBER
HERE, FROM CHINA AND WHO, ALL CONTAIN NC OR CN AFTER WWW OR THE VERY END
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

WHY IS THIS COMING OUT NOW WHEN IT WAS KNOWN IN APRIL 2019
THIS IS FROM OUR OWN CDC WEBSITE PEOPLE

THEY TESTED FOR SARS
THEY TESTED FOR AI(IN LATER REPORTS, NOT ORIGINAL STUDIES)

THATS WHY THE TEST ARE FAULTY
THE 'VIRUS' DOESN'T RE EMERGE, THE SECOND VIRUS EMERGES
THIS IS 2 VIRUSES IN 1 GENOME

I've posted these several times and nobody wants to have their narrative questioned so they refuse to read them.
Who Made Coronavirus? Was It the U.S., Israel or China Itself?

And this
God and the Coronavirus

From the latter

This may require more scientific elaboration. I have kept this troubling thought to myself for a few days, but now the time is ripe for me to share it.

Increasingly more and more scholars believe that the fact that there were relatively few deaths from Spanish Flu in China in 1918 as compared to other regions around the world suggests that the 1918 pandemic actually originated in China. The lower fatality rate in China from the Spanish Flu raises the possibility that Chinese already possessed immunity to the virus by the time the world suffered its outbreak.

Using this logic, an argument can be made that the fact that China was a prime victim of the Corona virus actually shows that Covid-19 is anything but a ‘Chinese Virus’ as President Trump refers to it. It is certainly not an Iranian virus either. It is clearly not an Italian disease. If there is any merit in the idea that a low fatality rate identifies a possible viral originator, then Israel would be a suspect.

In fact, Israel went through a respiratory health crisis in late 2019. On January 6th, Haaretz’s headline read, “Dozens Hospitalized in Serious Condition Amid Swine Flu Outbreak in Israel.” The Israeli paper reported that “The number of visits to clinics and hospitals due to flu symptoms and pneumonia, which is a common complication, is about 18 per 1,000 people, compared to 7 per 1,000 in the same period last year.” The increase is mainly in those under age 2 and over age 65. In January, the Israeli health system struggled to cope.

Not one person has replied to these posts in other threads so it seems pretty clear the narratives control the narrative- interesting observation like the ones above mean nothing to the fully indoctrinated acolytes of the church(es) of godvernment who insist that known liars (media and gov't) are telling the truth about this "pandemic".

Forum List

Back