What have fence-sitters, independents and ‘kinda Democrats’ said about Dems colluding with Big-tech to win elections?

I've noted that Fauci should be in prison many times already.
Good.
Oddly many who agree refuse to condemn "their guy" when they lie.
I'll condemn Trump when he actually lies. Give a concrete example and ill condemn it.

An opinion isn't a "lie."

Meanwhile KJP is paid tax dollars to lie to the point of gaslighting, and the licensed broadcasters don't fact check her.

Pick an example, then. If it is really a lie I'll condemn it.

Nearly every "lie" I see Trump accused of turns out to be opinion.

Nearly everything he says about the elections is a lie. He and you both know it.

Nearly everything he says about the elections is a lie. He and you both know it.
Then it would be very easy to provide an example. If you do and it's a factual statement that is demonstrably false and he knew it was false when he said it, I'll condemn it as a lie.

Sorry I'm not going to call an opinion a lie.

I didn't expect this response. I credit you for being smart enough to know what a lie is. I hoped to condemn one to pwn the Dems who never condemn their professional liars.

Then it would be very easy to provide an example. If you do and it's a factual statement that is demonstrably false and he knew it was false when he said it, I'll condemn it as a lie.

Sorry I'm not going to call an opinion a lie.

I didn't expect this response. I credit you for being smart enough to know what a lie is. I hoped to condemn one to pwn the Dems who never condemn their professional liars.

You'll make an excuse for anything. As I said............nothing left to discuss.

You'll make an excuse for anything. As I said............nothing left to discuss.
Every politician lies on occasion. Even Carter whose campaign slogan was "I'll never lie to you." I remember in real time a reporter agonizing over her proposed question, "what do we call it when a president lies? A persimmon?"

Her point being it would have disrespected the office to say Carter "lied."

With Trump it's the opposite. The media blurtz "Trump's lies" like Tourettes sufferers. People hear it so often theY forget to ask "what lie?"

Or they do ask and the response is "You know. The lies!!"

Forum List

Back