What have Democrats done for America?

This isn't true. It was a widespread, thoroughly bipartisan effort. Neither party can claim credit.
Here are the actual statistics. Republicans appear to be mostly onboard where the Democrats appear to be somewhat split, but still a majority. Interesting note, some women did not want the right to vote at that time as they thought it may bring about the possibility of having to register for the selective service.
  • 20 Democrats Yea
  • 17 Democrats Nay
  • 9 Democrats Not voting/abstained
  • 36 Republicans Yea
  • 8 Republicans Nay
  • 5 Republicans Not voting/abstained

Wow, so all you got is deflection. GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing0301:

Really?
Did you learn the definition of deflection, in Trump's new dictionary?

Post 97
'Good Lord, you've swallowed all the commie propaganda'.
My comment didn't change or deviate from the subject.

Defection; A turning aside or off course : DEVIATION

Really?
Did you learn the definition of deflection, in Trump's new dictionary?

Post 97
'Good Lord, you've swallowed all the commie propaganda'.
My comment didn't change or deviate from the subject.

Defection; A turning aside or off course : DEVIATION

You stupid fucking moron, we were discussing wages and the impact they have on consumer prices. That has nothing to do with the leadership in China or Trump. So I guess your low IQ prevents you from seeing the obvious. What that tells me is you're a total waste of oxygen and time.

Fuck you're dumb. No wonder you like the Democrats. Take Civil Rights for example, the Republican party far and away supported that over the party of slavery Democrats you love so much.

Really, you think minimum wage is something?

Leftists contribute to women's suffrage more than conservatives by far. Why do you think that's a good thing?

Hoover gave us the Veterans Admin. See Lakhota, you can contribute your bias to the left because you're a lazy and dependent fuck.

Affordable care act is a shame. First the Democrats closed the doors on opportunity, second those who take advantage of it are too lazy and responsible to have insurance when there's no reason they can't have it. I know one personally. He's in his 30s and has lots of money for expensive beers, eats out often and travels. When he needs medical care it's free because someone else PAYS for it. That someone else isn't you, right Lakhota? Nothing like teaching people to be irresponsible on someone else's back.

Unemployment insurance is a SCAM. We pay for that, and everyone I've known who took advantage of it only took advantage of it, all on other people's dime. It's generally an excuse not to look for work, everyone recognizes that.

Remember that Republicans gave us Roe vs. Wade.

Roe vs. Wade was decided with a 7-2 vote, and not along partisan lines. Those who ruled in favor were as follows, with the president who nominated them and the party of that president indicated in parentheses:
  • Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)
  • Harry Blackmun (Nixon, R)
  • Warren Burger (Nixon, R)
  • William Brennan (Eisenhower, R)
  • Potter Stewart (Eisenhower, R)
  • Thurgood Marshall (LBJ, D)
  • William Douglas (FDR, D)
Those who dissented on Roe vs. Wade:
  • Byron White (Kennedy, D)
  • William Rehnquist (Nixon, R)
So five Republican-nominated justices and two Democrat-nominated justices ruled for choice, while one Republican and one Democrat-nominated justice ruled against.

You stupid fucking moron, we were discussing wages and the impact they have on consumer prices. That has nothing to do with the leadership in China or Trump. So I guess your low IQ prevents you from seeing the obvious. What that tells me is you're a total waste of oxygen and time.

Post 80 and 97, you fucking retard.

Commie this and commie that.
'Commies' that want to raise wages?

Currently, Shanghai has the highest monthly minimum wage among 31 provinces (RMB 2,590/US$400 per month) Chinese Yuan Renminbi to US dollar exchange rates and Beijing has the highest hourly minimum wage (RMB 25.3/US$3.9 per hour).
Six regions – Shanghai, Guangdong, Beijing, Tianjin, Jiangsu, and Zhejiang – surpassed the RMB 2,000 (US$308) mark in their monthly minimum wage standards.

New Topics

Forum List

Back