What have Democrats done for America?

Seriously, other than giving us Roe v. Wade - what have Republicans done for America?
Freed the slaves.

Let us keep more of our money.

Try to stop baby killing.

Border security.

Attempted to repeal hugely expensive failed Obama Care.

Energy independence.

Push to allow us the freedoms to choose if we get injected with a vaccine.

Freedom to bear arms to protect ourselves.

Tried to stop the dems from pulling monies from Social Security.

Just to name a few.

Last edited:
Are you naive or just stupid.
You certainly are.
Let's say your fantasy of a $15.00 minimum was realized, do you seriously think your commie masters wouldn't adjust the poverty level equally?
Commie?
It's the GQP, who want to keep people poor, working for slave wages.
The GQP doesn't even want the minimum wage adjusted for inflation, let alone the poverty level.

In January 1914, Henry Ford started paying his auto workers a remarkable $5 a day. Doubling the average wage helped ensure a stable workforce and likely boosted sales since the workers could now afford to buy the cars they were making.
Face it, the minimum wage will always be the minimum and no one will be satisfied with it. But there's one fact you commies never take into consideration, the people that are paying the wage will have to factor it in their prices. Would you be happy paying 40 bucks to feed a family of 4 at McDonalds?
1638087816000.png

It's almost there now, moron.

We can thank Democrats for:

WWI
WWII
Korean War
Cold War
Vietnam War
12% mortgages in the 1970s
Inflation in 2020s
$4/gal gasoline
Tens of millions of Illegals
$30 trillion in debt
Queers in the military
Tremendous crime in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes
Racial unrest
The six months of looting, murdering, and destruction.
Loss of Constitutional rights
Giving away the US to China
Murdering of millions of American children on demand for the sake of convenience
Destruction of history
Loss of American jobs because of Union greed
Cost of government being almost 40% of the GDP
Destruction of the American family
Loss of American jobs because of filthy Union greed

Women's suffrage? Bullshit.

Actually, Democrats overwhelmingly opposed the19th amendment. Women got the right to vote because of the Republicans.

This isn't true. It was a widespread, thoroughly bipartisan effort. Neither party can claim credit.

That's good for their marketing, but the problem with this is that the party, like the rest of US politics, changes. The Democratic Party of 1913 is very little like the Democratic Party of today. I don't think it's in their best interests to include unapologetic racist and anti-progressive Woodrow Wilson in their hall of heroes, especially since the 19th Amendment was passed in spite of him more than because of him. Starting the roll call with FDR and the New Deal would let them make a much better point about social fairness and the need for regulation and so on.

(I spend so much of my time reminding Republicans that the GOP isn't anything like it was under Lincoln, so it's only fair that I remind the Democrats that their party changed, too. It is the way of things.)

You certainly are.

Commie?
It's the GQP, who want to keep people poor, working for slave wages.
The GQP doesn't even want the minimum wage adjusted for inflation, let alone the poverty level.

In January 1914, Henry Ford started paying his auto workers a remarkable $5 a day. Doubling the average wage helped ensure a stable workforce and likely boosted sales since the workers could now afford to buy the cars they were making.

View attachment 569276

It's almost there now, moron.

Almost only counts in hand grenades, horseshoes and atom bombs. Add another 30% in labor costs at every level of production, and what will you have?

The question should be "when was the last time a democrat did something great for America"?

I certainly won't thank a single one in any political office right now since they unanimously seem determined to take a big greasey shit allover this country, American citizens, and what America stands for. They deserve a loogey in the face, not a thank you.

The question should be "when was the last time a democrat did something great for America"?

I certainly won't thank a single one in any political office right now since they unanimously seem determined to take a big greasey shit allover this country, American citizens, and what America stands for. They deserve a loogey in the face, not a thank you.

Stop focusing on just one Democrat - judge Democrats collectively for what they've done for America.

Democratic Party | History, Definition, & Beliefs | Britannica

Good Lord, you've swallowed all the commie propaganda. Run along now, I'm not even going to try to deprogram you. :iyfyus.jpg:

You morons are the ones that swallowed the commie propaganda, just like your dear leader.

March 3 2018.
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

On January 6th Trump's moron cult, tried.

1638173941808.png

They left the democrats and joined the republicans rather than have to treat
Blacks as equals. Notice how Rittenhouse is a folk hero amongst republicans after he murdered a Black guy for no good reason.
Rittenhouse murdered a Black guy or did he fire in self-defense at three (3) whites?

You morons are the ones that swallowed the commie propaganda, just like your dear leader.

March 3 2018.
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

On January 6th Trump's moron cult, tried.

View attachment 569599

Wow, so all you got is deflection. GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back