What Has Happened To Lara Logan?

He was exposing all the liars and cheats, you should be happy about that. But the deep state is very deep and it does not like being exposed. Our country is in great danger and those like you need to forget the partisan BS and work with us to save this great nation.

He is just a troll
He trolls.
That's it.

You mean the ones where he said sydney was lying? Turns out Tucker was correct. Which makes you a dumbass liar.

Yet again.
Umm yea

Tucker knew she was lying
Then proceeded to repeat her claims on his show = LIE

Umm yea

Tucker knew she was lying
Then proceeded to repeat her claims on his show = LIE

No, he didn't. He specifically said that if she had evidence that she needed to present it. I watched him say it.

So that makes YOU, the liar.

Great. Tell me what it is.

I think, for you folks, it's just "stuff I agree with".

So, what is your definition of "truth"?
facts, what actually happened, what was actually said or done. Your truth is what you are fed by your masters in the DNC and MSM. You have no idea what the truth is.

Bubba Clinton said " I never had sexual relations with that woman Miss Lewinski" Was that the truth?

Hillary said "we landed under sniper fire" was that the truth?

Obozo said "if you like your plan you can keep it" was that the truth?

senile joe said" I have never been involved in my son's business deals" was that the truth?

yes, but they, like everyone else, sometimes exaggerate for emphasis. I gave you some examples of left wing "truth" care to address them?
I don't use the word, since I know that partisans on both ends lie, spin, deflect and distort on a regular basis. That would be dishonest of me.

So you folks, on both ends, are free to think you have a vice-like grip on "the truth". Talk about EGO.

I don't use the word, since I know that partisans on both ends lie, spin, deflect and distort on a regular basis. That would be dishonest of me.

So you folks, on both ends, are free to think you have a vice-like grip on "the truth". Talk about EGO.
the truth is the truth, it is not partisan or made up. and yes, both sides stretch it to their benefit. But we as citizens should demand that we be given the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Otherwise this great nation is over. It amazes me every day how those like you are willing to let the country fail in order to protect your side. Why don't both sides demand the truth? Could it be that the truth might favor one side and the other cannot deal with the reality that their positions are not supported by facts?

Do you think you are getting the truth from CNN, the DNC, and the Biden administration? Fox used to provide "facts" from both sides but no more. What caused them to go woke? Could it have been $$$?

the truth is the truth, it is not partisan or made up. and yes, both sides stretch it to their benefit. But we as citizens should demand that we be given the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Otherwise this great nation is over. It amazes me every day how those like you are willing to let the country fail in order to protect your side. Why don't both sides demand the truth? Could it be that the truth might favor one side and the other cannot deal with the reality that their positions are not supported by facts?

Do you think you are getting the truth from CNN, the DNC, and the Biden administration? Fox used to provide "facts" from both sides but no more. What caused them to go woke? Could it have been $$$?
Fox has always been very slanted to the Right, as have CNN and MSNBC to the Left. If you really don't see that, then there is nothing I can say.

My apologies for even responding. I should know better.

Fox has always been very slanted to the Right, as have CNN and MSNBC to the Left. If you really don't see that, then there is nothing I can say.

My apologies for even responding. I should know better.
well you are simply wrong, Originally Fox gave equal time to both sides, it may have seemed right slanted because you had never heard the right given time to speak. But now they have joined the others as the propaganda arm of the dem party and liberalism as a whole.

Its a shame that you cannot see those facts, but your mind is made up and I won't waste more of my time trying to open your blind eyes.

Forum List

Back