What Happens When Red States Pass Blue States In Covid 19 Cases Per Capita? We're About To Find Out

The COVID-19 pandemic shouldn’t be a partisan thing.

Tragically, in the Age of Trump, everything has become ultra-partisan...even a public health emergency. Even wearing a fucking mask to prevent infection has become a Partisan Statement®.

Since policy is being dictated by partisan politics, it does no good to try and pooh-pooh anyone who looks at the spread of the virus on a partisan basis. We have to do so because Trump has forced the issue.

Sell..me..something.
Give me your credit card. :)

The link shows an actual meeting in Collin county were the mandate is discussed....don't get all pissy at the facts.

In August down here in Jacksonville, the RNC(Republican National Committee) is going to have a very large protest where the major protestor will be President Trump and he will be nominated as the greatest Protestor against the groping of women and children protestor Sleepy, Creepy, Forgetful, Joe what was his last name again?

Gonna not mandate masks? How's that workin out for your virus spikes now?
Oh yeah...Biden is his name. He'll be your next President.

Tragically, in the Age of Trump, everything has become ultra-partisan...even a public health emergency. Even wearing a fucking mask to prevent infection has become a Partisan Statement®.

Since policy is being dictated by partisan politics, it does no good to try and pooh-pooh anyone who looks at the spread of the virus on a partisan basis. We have to do so because Trump has forced the issue.

What about deaths ?

You morons don't seem to recall that your vaunted morons in the N.E. killed a whole lot of old people.

Sell..me..something.

The link shows an actual meeting in Collin county were the mandate is discussed....don't get all pissy at the facts.

In August down here in Jacksonville, the RNC(Republican National Committee) is going to have a very large protest where the major protestor will be President Trump and he will be nominated as the greatest Protestor against the groping of women and children protestor Sleepy, Creepy, Forgetful, Joe what was his last name again?

Numbnuts, it's about lowering the bar for what is considered a "Covid-19" case in order to inflate the numbers. Anyone that believes that wearing a porous mask will make a diffence also believes that a chain link fence will keep mosquitoes at bay.

Creepy Jesuit Pedo Joe is the next CEO of USA.INC? Maybe..... maybe not but the fact remains that the country was spared of the Hildebeast klunt and leftards exposed themselves for the commie, temper-tantrum throwing losers that they ceratinly are. It's been very amusing and the best part is that you did it to yourselves with zero assistance. I can dig on the prospect of busting on Pedo Joe and the numerous gaffes that would accompany him. Leftards will be going nuts trying to circle the wagons around that creepy pervert in lame attempts to defend him.

I question it's veracity.

Shocking.

Tumbles, big fan of the commie daily kos, are ya? Figures......(snicker)

No. I read the thread title. Anything that puts anything right wing in a bad light, Will questions its veracity. It's as regular as a sunrise.

Now, fuck off and mind your own business.

Bud, does this look like the reporting of someone sane?

"Tragically, in the Age of Trump, everything has become ultra-partisan...even a public health emergency. Even wearing a fucking mask to prevent infection has become a Partisan Statement®."

" Even wearing a fucking mask to prevent infection "

Seriously?

There aren't many things funnier than a TDS afflicted moron pretending to understand science.

Sorry, the coveted TDS Fruitcake award has already been given out for today. But you keep trying.

I question it's veracity.

Shocking.

Tumbles, big fan of the commie daily kos, are ya? Figures......(snicker)

No. I read the thread title. Anything that puts anything right wing in a bad light, Will questions its veracity. It's as regular as a sunrise.

Now, fuck off and mind your own business.
Or what, Tumbles? Gonna throw a hissy-fit?

I wouldn't cal it partisan, I would call it Trumpian. Since it's Trump bullying governors and mayors to ignore the CDC and do what he wants them to do, to help his chances of re-election. It's independent of what party they belong to. It's driven by the polls of voter support.

Sell..me..something.

Numbnuts, it's about lowering the bar for what is considered a "Covid-19" case in order to inflate the numbers. Anyone that believes that wearing a porous mask will make a diffence also believes that a chain link fence will keep mosquitoes at bay.

Creepy Jesuit Pedo Joe is the next CEO of USA.INC? Maybe..... maybe not but the fact remains that the country was spared of the Hildebeast klunt and leftards exposed themselves for the commie, temper-tantrum throwing losers that they ceratinly are. It's been very amusing and the best part is that you did it to yourselves with zero assistance. I can dig on the prospect of busting on Pedo Joe and the numerous gaffes that would accompany him. Leftards will be going nuts trying to circle the wagons around that creepy pervert in lame attempts to defend him.

LOL..Trump say..CAN U DIG IT??
Cases don't mean shit.

It's deaths that matter.....morons.

And..the lord wept...no, it's the infections that matter. ..and the Republican governors who suppress the numbers.
Fade Away!!...:)

I wouldn't cal it partisan, I would call it Trumpian. Since it's Trump bullying governors and mayors to ignore the CDC and do what he wants them to do, to help his chances of re-election. It's independent of what party they belong to. It's driven by the polls of voter support.

The CDC is incorporated and has the patent to the coronavirus of which there are 48 some odd strains of it.

Sell..me..something.

LOL..Trump say..CAN U DIG IT??
Cases don't mean shit.

It's deaths that matter.....morons.

And..the lord wept...no, it's the infections that matter. ..and the Republican governors who suppress the numbers.
Fade Away!!...:)

Suppress the numbers???? If someone comes is "toe tagged" due to a car accident, they "swab" the corpse AND due to the 50% chance of a false positive result? They can then claim it was COVID-19 related and added to the stats. Wanna bet me on that very salient fact?

There aren't many things funnier than a TDS afflicted moron pretending to understand science.

Sorry, the coveted TDS Fruitcake award has already been given out for today. But you keep trying.
Very few are "fruitier" than you, Daryl Klunt.

Forum List

Back