What happens to a nation when the majority vote for free shit,no standards,no values,no boundaries?

I love that the left still believes in free shit!

Personally, I don't mind free stuff, but where the hell is mine?

you got it along with everyone else when they added 1.48 trillion to the debt last year for our kids and grandkids to pay for. If deficit spending is not "free shit":, then nothing is.

Great, so when free college, free healthcare, free income comes around I still get nothing?

Oh you'll get something alright....the tab.

The free sh** road is just about as attractive as the sell off of America, because winning is more important than doing the right thing.

Have those on the Left thought of that? Are they sure that’s what they want?

We’re seeing that now.

Trillions in yearly debt….a president with the mindset of a 10 year old boy who thinks he is above the law….kidnapping legalized…. Have you ever thought of that?

You get the wage disparity and corporate welfare system we have now. We definitely need to raise taxes on these corporate freeloaders.

Look at France. That's where we are headed.

I wonder how many communists get a knife in the back in all that running around? I know what the cameras show us isn't the whole story. <snicker>

In all fairness you really don't know what the left wants. Just what you've been told to believe by your masters.
Oh dear dumbass! We see them every fucking day on the TV telling us what they want! Dew ewe own a TV?

Im sure you do. Fox tells you exactly what "liberals want" every day, which you so happily come back here and regurgitate.

Like I said, you dont know what the left wants.

In all fairness you really don't know what the left wants. Just what you've been told to believe by your masters.
Oh dear dumbass! We see them every fucking day on the TV telling us what they want! Dew ewe own a TV?

Im sure you do. Fox tells you exactly what "liberals want" every day, which you so happily come back here and regurgitate.

Like I said, you dont know what the left wants.
No dumbass! Fox shows us the libtard politicians telling us what they want! Are ewe up to speed now?

All you have to do is look at Greece or Venezuela to see how free shit works.

Or Iran to see the conservative paradise.

Nothing conservative about Iran.

Its run by mullahs who fund every terrorist organization in the world.

They also practice Sharia law. Nothing conservative about any of it.

You sure are stupid.

LOL, thanks for proving my point.

If that proved your point then you don't have any point.

I have noticed that since the employment numbers for minorities have risen under Trump that some of Democratic candidates have been talking about reparations.
Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris making illogical arguments on reparations: Jason L. Riley

While I'm against reparations, I was also against Trump's tax cut for individuals which I also see as simply buying votes given the growing federal debt.

How is letting people keep more of THEIR hard earned money buying votes?
I'd say the Gov taking YOUR hard earned money and giving it to cretins is buying votes.

I see as the continued practice of politicians of taking our descendants money.

All you have to do is look at Greece or Venezuela to see how free shit works.

Or Iran to see the conservative paradise.

Nothing conservative about Iran.

Its run by mullahs who fund every terrorist organization in the world.

They also practice Sharia law. Nothing conservative about any of it.

You sure are stupid.

LOL, thanks for proving my point.

If that proved your point then you don't have any point.
Except the one on the top of his libtarded head!

Forum List

Back