What happens to a democrat when they do something Unconstitutional?

Yea, so if they aren't mentioned, they are unconstitutional. I see the game you Supreme's are playing. Two can play that game bra.

Again, you as a Nazi have never read the Constitution that you and your party work to destroy.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

Hence abortion, which is not delegated to the federal government, is the purvey of the states.

I know, you want to dictate from the top, you fear all that democracy stuff.

Again, you as a Nazi have never read the Constitution that you and your party work to destroy.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

Hence abortion, which is not delegated to the federal government, is the purvey of the states.

I know, you want to dictate from the top, you fear all that democracy stuff.
Oh relax. We are just not going to put up with your twisted, perverted spin on what is and isn't constitutional. When you are right, it will stand. Because if the voters don't like it, they'll vote out Republicans and then Democrats in Congress will pass laws that over ride the bitches on the Supreme Court. And eventually we will replace them when they die suddenly.

Nothing Nazi about it. We have to accept what the Supreme Court says. We aren't going to pull a fast one like you Republicans would. Merrick Garland should have been appointed.

I am okay with what the Supreme's are doing. It's up to voters to change direction. So now that congress is in charge of the environment, kiss this planet goodbye. Maybe not in your lifetime but I see earth being a lot like Krypton before the end.

Nothing, not even a slap on the wrist after we find out that his vaccine mandate was not Constitutional.

All that pain and division and career loss after the fact, all that loss of revenue for Americans all over the country, and no one cares. Zero compensation.

Must be nice to rule like a tyrant.

We are all but Japanese Americans inside a DNC concentration camp in the 1940's.

They get "elected" Vice President.

Forum List

Back