What Happens if the Election Audits Go Trump's Way?

Is the audit in AZ bipartisan?

Or just run by a hack with no experience...
name a hack that's bipartisan, then I'll answer.
50 state Secretaries of State and the many official recounts followed by state certification by all 50 states.

What do you have?

You don't have that either, dummy.

Each state has their own laws and in many cases the SOS has NO authority .

Try again.

We Democrats are okay with voter ID has long as there easily available to all people.

What we disagree with is limiting early voting, limiting drop boxes and mail-in voting, limiting hours and polling locations and all the forms of voter suppression offered by the minority party.
OK
Tell Biden to fix Delaware's voting system --- you know, the state that Biden represented as a Senator.

All the things you complain about, Delaware doesn't do.

Perhaps audits are needed in every state including states trump won. As one who was smart enough to know there wasn't a good choice and didn't vote, why not audit all states. Take the next coue of years and audit each state several times.

Perhaps audits are needed in every state including states trump won. As one who was smart enough to know there wasn't a good choice and didn't vote, why not audit all states. Take the next coue of years and audit each state several times.
Should always do that

They they think that the “proof” is that they lost.

In their minds that could only happen if it was stolen. They think “they/Trump” DESERVED to win
you obviously have a reading problem. I have posted the proof at least three times in the thread. Why don't you comment on one of them rather than me keep posting it so you ignore it.

We'll just have to pass more legislation making it harder to get away with voter fraud.
Since there was no measurable voter fraud (other than a few cases of REPUBLICANS) you mean making it harder for the opposition to vote

you obviously have a reading problem. I have posted the proof at least three times in the thread. Why don't you comment on one of them rather than me keep posting it so you ignore it.
You have posted your nonsense and it was noted. It's lies, hyperbolic claims, misunderstandings (intentional) of how the voting system works and generally garbage

What Happens if the Election Audits Go Trump's Way?

It is my thought that the present Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftist powers in Washington D.C. will not relinguish their power gained illegitimately from the PEOPLE. They will jail those who oppose them in the most violent viscious ways they can....
As it turns out, the audits did NOT go Trump's way and it was Trump and his cult which refused to relinquish power. They STILL refuse to admit their loss.

Man, your projection came back and bit you in the ass, bigly.

Forum List

Back