What Happens If Hillary Does Not Concede?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Filing lawsuits in every close state asking for recount after recount waiting to get the answers she needs. Cross eyed government workers looking for dimpled chads. Supreme Court rulings on county after county outcomes.

although i want a 55/45 blow out,,,would be great if Hillary loses by 143 votes, and after the recount, they find more votes for Trump,,,like 14,000 more,,,,LOL

When Hillary is watching NBC and Walter Cronkite announces that Trump has one,,,,400 Electoral Votes,,,,157 for Hillary,,,all three cath bags will emplode on her carpet

If she doesn't concede:

Unknown.jpeg

I think its certain Hillary will NOT concede regardless of the results, she'll do an Al Gore and try to steal the election she's that corrupt.

Last edited:
Regardless of the outcome it is going to be close. It has to be embarrassing for Clinton and the liberal left to be reminded once again that there poop does indeed stink. Trump probably should not be in the same ball park as Hillary. That he is and he still has the chance to win shows how much Hillary is disliked for her years of corruption.

They may be able to steal the election through fraud but it has to be sad for Hillary that she has too. I am sure she thinks she is popular but she is only sustained by the 47 percent that would vote no other way.

Last edited:
The whole Comey back and forth is a set up for if she looses. She will blame the so called Republican FBI chief and ask for a redo... or she will blame Putin or most likely both.

I can see Hillary needing close observation when she loses. I touched on that earlier with a thread that was quickly closed.

She knows we're going to learn everything when Trump wins. Her life is done/over.

Any state that is close will be contested by the losing party. These 2 canidates are just made that way, and we the people will never really know the truth.

While I can have a lot of sympathy for the many patients (who have fucked up in life) I've spent hours talking with, I have none for her.

Last edited:
While I can have a lot of sympathy for the many patients (who have fucked up in life) I've spent hours talking with, I have none for her.

It's easy to have sympathy for somebody that screwed up and repents, a different story for somebody who screws up intentionally and doesn't regret it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back