What happens if Biden drops out due to mental failure?

What happens if Biden drops out due to mental failure?

in that case bernie is next in line

A point I've made three times on this thread since the qualifying deadline for all 50 states has passed.
Except I think the dem convention can nominate anyone they want

In that scenario, Sanders could demand to be respected and if not, he can run as an independent and - maybe beat whatever loser the Dems pick.

Even the staunchest Liberal Democrat cannot deny the deterioration of poor Joe. He can't talk for more than 20 seconds before he goes off the rails. So If Biden drops out, does Bernie get the nomination or does the DNC get to pick whoever they want?

Tramp has had mental failure since being Potus and probably before.

Even the staunchest Liberal Democrat cannot deny the deterioration of poor Joe. He can't talk for more than 20 seconds before he goes off the rails. So If Biden drops out, does Bernie get the nomination or does the DNC get to pick whoever they want?

you have to be kidding.

President Trump's leadership during this current pestilence has been outstanding. I can't imagine Sleepy Joe going out every afternoon asking questions, resolving this crisis. If the Nobel Prize committee were just and non-partisan, President Trump would win both the prizes in Chemistry and well as Medicine for his outstanding work on Chloroquine.

you have to be kidding.

President Trump's leadership during this current pestilence has been outstanding. I can't imagine Sleepy Joe going out every afternoon asking questions, resolving this crisis. If the Nobel Prize committee were just and non-partisan, President Trump would win both the prizes in Chemistry and well as Medicine for his outstanding work on Chloroquine.

Do you even care how insane that sounds?

People really are out of touch with the Democratic base if they think Biden's mental issues are a handicap in the base's eyes it is in fact his major selling point, being able to do a Reagan if ever forced to testify against the criminals in the last Democrat mobster's regime as well as in his own if he were to win. He's an invaluable asset to them as he is now, and becomes even more valuable with every passing day.

What happens if Trump drops out due to him turning into a big pot of honey?
View attachment 317404
You don't think it's feasible that Foggy Joe won't be up the task?

It's a childish accusation. Right up there with claims that Hillary had Parkinson's disease. I remember when the GOP had integrity, and didn't go with every absurd lie they could think of.
So if you claim Biden is fine then you are calling him a racist, because nothing about his latest suggestion is a normal functioning brain.
3vss89.jpg

If this DOES happen, the Hildebeast just MAY make her return.....

Hasn't the time to qualify to run expired?

That makes no difference to the Democrats. Just recently they changed the rules to let Bloomberg in. In the past they have gone to court at least twice to replace candidates they thought were failing.
The media is very obviously prepping Cuomo and that liberal from Hawaii Tulsi. And of course Hillary will use her minions to try and muscle her way in. She missed her coronation and still thinks it rightly belongs to her. It was her turn.

That makes no difference to the Democrats. Just recently they changed the rules to let Bloomberg in. In the past they have gone to court at least twice to replace candidates they thought were failing.
The media is very obviously prepping Cuomo and that liberal from Hawaii Tulsi. And of course Hillary will use her minions to try and muscle her way in. She missed her coronation and still thinks it rightly belongs to her. It was her turn.

I will admit that this pandemic gives Cuomo a substantial advantage over Joe Biden. Here is Cuomo being promoted as this fighter to save people from an uncaring and unresponsive rich giant in Washington Wonderland. He's being portrayed as this human rights fighter against the system. Yep, and then there is Hitlery who missed her coronation - and by a close friend at that. Tulsi is pretty sexy, but didn't excite the Democrats. I wish she would have an epiphany and wake up realizing the errors of her ways by being a Dem.

If, by the time we can start voting, the pandemic is over and business starts booming to get back to normal, Trump is safe. It seems to me that there are a lot of back seat drivers out there, criticizing Trump, but the Democrats knew about the possible dangers of a pandemic yet they invested their time in a bogus impeachment scandal and lost their collective asses. Where would we be today if Nancy Pelosi had tried to find money to replenish our stockpiles of medical equipment and PPE gear instead of pursuing Trump because Hitlery didn't get coronated? In response to the question at hand, I still think Bernie Sanders gets the nod if Joe can't keep up and drops out. If that don't happen, many of Bernie's supporters will become disillusioned and not show up at the polls since Bernie earned the chance and the others being touted sat it out and didn't work for the nomination.

What happens if Trump drops out due to him turning into a big pot of honey?
View attachment 317404
You don't think it's feasible that Foggy Joe won't be up the task?

It's a childish accusation. Right up there with claims that Hillary had Parkinson's disease. I remember when the GOP had integrity, and didn't go with every absurd lie they could think of.
Joe has severe problems and they will only get worse. That isnt a lie. Its reality.
I feel bad for him.

Now that Bernie has dropped out who knows.

I will admit that this pandemic gives Cuomo a substantial advantage over Joe Biden. Here is Cuomo being promoted as this fighter to save people from an uncaring and unresponsive rich giant in Washington Wonderland. He's being portrayed as this human rights fighter against the system. Yep, and then there is Hitlery who missed her coronation - and by a close friend at that. Tulsi is pretty sexy, but didn't excite the Democrats. I wish she would have an epiphany and wake up realizing the errors of her ways by being a Dem.

If, by the time we can start voting, the pandemic is over and business starts booming to get back to normal, Trump is safe. It seems to me that there are a lot of back seat drivers out there, criticizing Trump, but the Democrats knew about the possible dangers of a pandemic yet they invested their time in a bogus impeachment scandal and lost their collective asses. Where would we be today if Nancy Pelosi had tried to find money to replenish our stockpiles of medical equipment and PPE gear instead of pursuing Trump because Hitlery didn't get coronated? In response to the question at hand, I still think Bernie Sanders gets the nod if Joe can't keep up and drops out. If that don't happen, many of Bernie's supporters will become disillusioned and not show up at the polls since Bernie earned the chance and the others being touted sat it out and didn't work for the nomination.

Note the dates.

F0FADCC8-6813-4D5E-B02F-624C7BBB7D05.jpeg

EEB29BC2-5DBB-410A-9EA2-BA2348113955.jpeg

Note the dates.

View attachment 320660

View attachment 320661

Congress is where all spending bills originate. If Congress, the HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, does not introduce bills to fund building our stockpiles of medical equipment, that is clearly not the fault of any president.

You CANNOT be this thick. Just isn't possible. Biden is going senile. He forgets where he is, he forgets what office he is running for, he does bizarre things like challenge people to fights and lick his wife's fingers.

Forum List

Back