What happens if Beijing Biden wins but is indicted before inauguration? Would America call for a new election?

You claim to be the only fence-sitter in the forum....but you constantly show you're a leftist.
Oh goody, a nice, juicy lie.

Line 2 of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

If Biden wins, it'll be fun watching you Trumpsters react when I'm back to squabbling with the Regressive Lefties, just as I did when Obama was in office.

Your mind is paralyzed by your ideology. Not my fault. It's like talking to a, well, you know.

Last edited:
Almost every scenario we are looking at post-election includes mass chaos. This is the way the Dems want it of course. It's easier to cheat when the sheople are distracted.
However, we all know the Biden Crime Family IS going down. Hard. Progs- start your whingines but deep down you know it's true.
Could that leave us with Pres Kamalo? Who would she appoint as VP, maybe someone like AOC?
Could we see a national movement for new Pres elections once people realize everything DT has been saying about Beijing Biden & the Deep State corruption was completely true? We know the FBI had & hid all the evidence DT needed to prove the sham impeachment for Ukrainian quid pro really was all Quid Pro Joe & Russian collusion was crooked HRC playing Plant the False Flag.
Add the fact that the only way Dems win is with massive fraud & America is going to be in crises.
I have a hard time believing anyone other than extreme hard core marxist/fascists would accept Kamalo as President.
That could leave us a Pres Pelosi until this is sorted out.
There is no precedent to go by here & it is going to be a clusterf*k.
We are blessed to be living in interesting times people. Buckle up.

What happens if all this is bullshit or the majority of it is found untrue? Better start reading up on Typhoon Investigations. What happens when Rudy and Steve Bannon are locked up for their part?
Clearly....nothing will happen.
It appears that fraud isn't a punishable offense when you're a Democrat insider.
Democrats have perpetrated one fraud after another on the American public costing us Trillions and not one of them has been charged, much less put in jail.

Yeah, the indictments are being drawn up as we speak.

BENGHAZI!

Dittos, Rush.
If it wasn't for the simple fact that Democrats are cheating...this wouldn't even be part of the discussion.
Without media collusion and illegal immigration Democrats would have an ice-cube's chance in Hell of winning.
I know. All the excuses are lined up. All those polls are fake news. No sane person could vote against the man you so unconditionally adore.

Hopefully one day I'll fully understand the psychology behind what has happened to you people. No doubt many studies and books will address it.
This is why nobody buys your BS these days.
You claim to be the only fence-sitter in the forum....but you constantly show you're a leftist.
You never take any truth that doesn't fit into your ideology at face value.
But you swallow Russian Collusion without a second thought.
It's like talking to a retard.
The republican senate intelligence report lays out the "collusion", if that word has any meaning.

The report describes hundreds of actions by Trump, his campaign, and his associates in the run-up to the 2016 election that involve some degree of participation by Trump or his associates in Russian activity.

thats 100's of actions.

Oh goody, I nice, juicy lie.

Line 2 of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

If Biden wins, it'll be fun watching you Trumpsters react when I'm back to squabbling with the Regressive Lefties, just as I did when Obama was in office.

Your mind is paralyzed by your ideology. Not my fault. It's like talking to a, well, you know.
If Biden wins rest assured we'll be laughing at you dumb bastards because you were stupid enough to believe a word he said. We'll deal with the consequences while telling you fuckwads we told you so.

If Biden wins rest assured we'll be laughing at you dumb bastards because you were stupid enough to believe a word he said. We'll deal with the consequences while telling you fuckwads we told you so.
You guys are just too emotional for me. Calm down.

You guys are just too emotional for me. Calm down.
Yeah.....and you don't know what communism does to a country.
They have this weird tendency of killing their own people.

You know....everyone I know of that's voting Biden is doing it because they think that all of the riots and pandemics will end. One of my friends called it a one-off.
I have news for you folks.....this is just the beginning.

If Trumpybear demands it and Barr accommodates him on Trumped up charges? The military will pledge support to good old Joe.

It won't make much of a difference. The Biden disaster will be blamed on President Trump for his first two years. After we regain leadership in the House, they will blame them for the disasters after that.

New election? One would think that for all the discussion over the last 4 years about how the Democrats want to get rid of the Electoral College, folks would be more familiar on how the system works.

No one in the Biden family will be indicted!!! Seriously have you people not paid attention the last 4 years! Barr isn't going to charge anyone for the Russia spying and he's not going to charge anyone in the Biden family no matter what evidence of crimes are found. The spying involved to many people at the highest levels, and to many high level members of congress are involved in influence peddling to enrich family members. It is what it is, and it not unique to US government, but I assure you the same thing is happing within the governments of every other country, regardless of their laws against the practice.
Unfortunately I believe you are right! There will probably be a few scapegoats, lower level players go down but not, Biden, Hilary or Obama. I'm just hoping Clapper, Brennan, Comey, Rice, etc. face consequences for their traitorous actions. Otherwise, we have no semblance of equal protection.

Forum List

Back