What happened to the "You can't blame a whole group for the actions of a few" thingy from Progs?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
It only applies to non- Caucasians?

Can someone explain those rules to me?

When is it ok to blame an entire group for the actions of a few?

what do you mean? Like blame the whole KKK or white supremacist group for the actions of 1?

I blame every single KKK and other WS group members for being racist assholes. David Duke must have told his assholes no guns: Just wooden bats and shields and helmets and masks for their peaceful protest

I blame every single KKK and other WS group members for being racist assholes. David Duke must have told his assholes no guns: Just wooden bats and shields and helmets and masks for their peaceful protest
so who told the lefties there to bring the bats they had?...or were they just on there way to a game and became caught up in the festivities?...

Let me give you the example.

Muslim commits act of terror. Progs freak out and make sure we all know that all Muslims are Not terrorists.

White Supremacist commits act of terror. Progs freak out and make sure Trump and all of his supporters are to blame.

It's called hypocrisy and it's called political opportunism.

Some would call it lying.

I think it's a mistake to think those people have any principles. They couldn't care less.

Forum List

Back