What happened to the progressive narrative on "sharing the wealth"?

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Here are the Obama's - the first family of "I am my brother's keeper" - sporting outrageous $20,000 dresses. That's as much as an automobile. Do you know how many hungry children could be fed for $40,000?!? Sasha & Malia Obama could have worn $30 dresses from Walmart and all of that money could have gone to those in need.

I never cease to marvel at how the progressive minions swallow the bullshit shoveled by their progressive masters. Barack Obama doesn't believe in being "his brother's keeper" at all. What he actually believes in is manipulating mindless minions to build wealth and power for himself.

People Notice Something VERY WRONG With Obama's Last WH Christmas Card

The Portland Oregon narrative about the inequality of corporate wealth doesn't extend to the political elites who live off of confiscated taxpayer wealth. Strange but true.

That's why billionaire sociopaths own the democrooks.

The democrooks convince the stupid people they're going to take shit from "the rich" ( their masters ), and give it to the stupid people. The billionaires keep their shit, democrook whores get filthy rich through insider trading.

That's why billionaire sociopaths own the democrooks.

The irony...

tumblr_nuopm92Dl31s2wio8o1_1280.gif

Instead of redistributing wealth, we should work from the ground up to change our economic reality. Start being the change, so that each and every individual will be valued accordingly to their contribution.

Here are the Obama's - the first family of "I am my brother's keeper" - sporting outrageous $20,000 dresses. That's as much as an automobile. Do you know how many hungry children could be fed for $40,000?!? Sasha & Malia Obama could have worn $30 dresses from Walmart and all of that money could have gone to those in need.

I never cease to marvel at how the progressive minions swallow the bullshit shoveled by their progressive masters. Barack Obama doesn't believe in being "his brother's keeper" at all. What he actually believes in is manipulating mindless minions to build wealth and power for himself.

You are an idiot....The dresses were not even close to $20,000

The designer for the girls dresses is Naeem Khan
Michelle's dress is by Jason Wu

The dresses were probably $3,000 for all 3 ..

Get a life your spreading lies

Instead of redistributing wealth, we should work from the ground up to change our economic reality. Start being the change, so that each and every individual will be valued accordingly to their contribution.
Instead of doing that, we should work from the ground up to ensure true free markets. That way, each and every individual will be valued according to their contributions.

You are an idiot....The dresses were not even close to $20,000. The designer for the girls dresses is Naeem Khan. Michelle's dress is by Jason Wu. The dresses were probably $3,000 for all 3 .. Get a life your spreading lies

Directly from the article....

The card features the Obama family, Barack, Michelle, Malia, and Sasha. Barack’s daughters wear Naeem Khan designed dresses, each costing $20,000.

How stupid and lazy do you have to be to comment on an article without reading it first, Eaglewings? Indisputable proof here of how progressives spread propaganda, get facts wrong, and always fail at their endeavors (too lazy to even read).

You are an idiot....The dresses were not even close to $20,000. The designer for the girls dresses is Naeem Khan. Michelle's dress is by Jason Wu. The dresses were probably $3,000 for all 3 .. Get a life your spreading lies

The card features the Obama family, Barack, Michelle, Malia, and Sasha. Barack’s daughters wear Naeem Khan designed dresses, each costing $20,000.

How stupid and lazy do you have to be to comment on an article without reading it first, Eaglewings? Indisputable proof here of how progressives spread propaganda, get facts wrong, and always fail at their endeavors (too lazy to even read).

Like I will believe the Federalist Paper Project....haaa ...A repeat of Glen Beck....

:lol:

I see that you guys are still butthurt that the Obamas have more money than you'll ever have.

Maybe if you worked harder, you wouldn't be such failures.

Pointing out hypocrisy is not being butt hurt. Remember these are the people that "supposedly" care about the poor and underprivileged. 20K on dresses, 7 million on a phony recount, and 850 million for a stupid internet site for Commie Care that doesn't work worth a crap.

I don't know one person who is jealous of what the Obama's are worth.

Like I will believe the Federalist Paper Project....haaa ...A repeat of Glen Beck....
No, but you will believe fake news sites like ThinkProgress and CNN.

Denial. It's not just a river in Egypt anymore, uh immature asshat?

I see that you guys are still butthurt that the Obamas have more money than you'll ever have.

Maybe if you worked harder, you wouldn't be such failures.
I see that you guys are immature asshats that can't handle an adult conversation about reality.

Maybe if Obama practiced what he preaches, he wouldn't have more money than we'll ever have. You are the perfect example of what I was talking about. The idiot progressive minion who swallows what the 1% tells him about the "evil" 1%. :lmao:

Forum List

Back