What happened to the Islamic terror attacks in the usa?

Breaking news: They're coming back soon. Joe Biden sez he's will reverse Trump's travel ban from those countries like Iran, Libya, Somalia, Syria, Yemen, Venezuela, North Korea, Nigeria, Myanmar, Eritrea, Kyrgyzstan, Sudan and Tanzania.

Breaking news: They're coming back soon. Joe Biden sez he's will reverse Trump's travel ban from those countries like Iran, Libya, Somalia, Syria, Yemen, Venezuela, North Korea, Nigeria, Myanmar, Eritrea, Kyrgyzstan, Sudan and Tanzania.

The reversal of Trump’s so called “Muslim ban”. The countries listed are countries with ties to terrorism. Trump banned them. Not all were Muslims. The Liberals got their panties in a bunch about it. Now, they own the next international or terrorist sponsoring nation -related attack in the US. There is no blaming Trump on this one.

Before Trump, we were seeing Islamic terror attacks in the USA. I almost forgot about them since Trump took office.
President Trump was too busy with BLM/ANTIFA terror attacks on minorities. The Islamo Fascists just watched and laughed at how fucked in the brain Prog slaves have become.

democrats-and-muslim-01.jpg

It will be interesting to see how liberals try and blame Trump when the attacks resume. I give it about 90 days before the next one.

He will cancel the travel ban of the Muslim countries that Trump had put in place.

What "terror attacks"?
Besides the WTC hijacking, there has never been any significant attack on the US.
And even that would have been insignificant if not for cockpits being unlocked back then.

Now all we have to worry about is domestic terrorists!

Oh I forgot!

White people killing people is O.K., right?

Domestic terrorists are killing random people en masse?

Seems to me that Muslims only are upset with us because we are massacring them, forcing military dictatorships over then, invading them, stealing their land and giving it to European Zionists, etc.
For example, why did we end the democracy in Iran in 1953 and establish the military dictatorship of the Shah?
Operation Ajax, if anyone wants to look it up.

Yep, that didn't take long. Right in Boulder, CO.

Forum List

Back