What Happened To The GOP, You Ask?

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
These pages are often soaked with the tears of "conservatives" who never seem to get what they want from their elected officials. They twist themselves into unsightly pretzels in their attempts to justify this or show scorn for that.

What follows is a 3000 word piece of truth that provides the explaination that you seek. It is written by a doctoral student with the help of an expert in the field. That field isn't electoral politics.....as that's not where the decisions are made in the GOP. Instead, the man is a talk radio host whose watched this shit up close.

Give it a read. You just might learn something.

Cruz and Trump, signs of conservative media's grip on GOP (Opinion) - CNN.com

Last edited:
Great, another partisan liberal hack wants to tell all of us what is wrong with the GOP, what they think, what they feel, what they say, who they hate, blah, blah, blah...

:rolleyes:

These pages are often soaked with the tears of "conservatives" who never seem to get what they want from their elected officials. They twist themselves into unsightly pretzels in their attempts to justify this or show scorn for that.

What follows is a 3000 word piece of truth that provides the explaination that you seek. It is written by a doctoral student with the help of an expert in the field. That field isn't electoral politics.....as that's not where the decisions are made in the GOP. Instead, the man is a talk radio host whose watched this shit up close.

I don't need to read a 3000 word thesis by a doctoral student on what happened to the party..we had to live through it and, the repercussions for years to come .
This is why the hard core lost against Obama 2 x in the last 2 runs,

but I will give it a read.

Last edited:

I don't need to read a 3000 page thesis by a doctoral student on what happened to the party..we had to live through it and, the repercussions for years to come .
This is why the hard core lost against Obama 2 x in the last 2 runs,

but I will give it a read.

Words. 3000 words.

What happened to the GOP?

They are running Congress
Could've fooled me? What have they accomplished?

Wall Street runs Congress.

They've made themselves richer. Just like Democrats have done while in charge.

Who said they were doing well at governing?
backpedal much? You just admitted that Repubs use their office for personal gain :clap2:

In answer to G5000's question- they've done next to nothing because they're more scared of having votes tallied to be used against them in the next election. The only thing they care about BTW

image.jpeg

New Topics

Forum List

Back