What Happened To the Caravans ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Not so long ago George Soros et al conspired together to stock the US with hundreds of thousands of Democrat voters. They financed and coached huge swarms of Central Americans, to come to the US.

Last I heard these caravan people got tired of waiting in Mexico, under lousy conditions, and went back home.

Looks like allowing themselves to be pawns of manipulative leftists, wasn't such a good idea.

I heard Mexico stopped them. They scared of Trump.

Not so long ago George Soros et al conspired together to stock the US with hundreds of thousands of Democrat voters. They financed and coached huge swarms of Central Americans, to come to the US.

Last I heard these caravan people got tired of waiting in Mexico, under lousy conditions, and went back home.

Looks like allowing themselves to be pawns of manipulative leftists, wasn't such a good idea.
Yep, and the Dems have to be steaming about this. They lost who knows HOW many illegal votes? It's wonderful to see.

What happened to the caravans?
Honestly, Trump happened.

If Hillary had been elected she would have paved a 100 lane superhighway into Mexico and offered free transportation and a "guaranteed" job plus benefits galore to anyone wanting to come North. All paid for by massive tax increases on working class Americans.

Always remember that the objective of Dims in not to help America, but rather to help themselves and a few of their Elite pals to Americas wallet. Nation be damned.

Last edited:

Thanks, Obama.

Yep, and the Dems have to be steaming about this. They lost who knows HOW many illegal votes? It's wonderful to see.
Another failure on the record of Democrats, who try everything in the book to get votes, except offering the American people what they want.

Simple.

We ended the "catch and release" program that they were counting on.

Having to wait in Mexico for news on their asylum rejection just isn't as glamorous.

What happened to the caravans?
Honestly, Trump happened.

If Hillary had been elected she would have paved a 100 lane superhighway into Mexico and offered free transportation and a "guaranteed" job plus benefits galore to anyone wanting to come North. All paid for by massive tax increases on working class Americans.

Always remember that the objective of Dims in not to help America, but rather to help themselves and a few of their Elite pals to Americas wallet. Nation be damned.
Yes. Hillary wanted more what she called "Useful idiots" to go on Welfare and vote Democrat.

Some people think who you choose for president doesnt really matter.

It really does.

Forum List

Back