What Happened To “MAGA Night” at the White House?

President Trump called you all to DC to meet the protesters head on yesterday and none of you showed up.

Some here have been talking about how they want a second Civil War. When the president offered you an opportunity, you did exactly what we all knew you would.

Nothing.
What's "MAGA Night?" I missed that one.

President Trump called you all to DC to meet the protesters head on yesterday and none of you showed up.

Some here have been talking about how they want a second Civil War. When the president offered you an opportunity, you did exactly what we all knew you would.

Nothing.
Probably something cooked up in Lonelaugher's head.

Nothing.
Probably something cooked up in Lonelaugher's head.

Nope. He even tweeted about it. :)
Honestly, no one has to make things up about what Trump says and does.
Trump Suggests ‘MAGA’ Fans Gather at White House, While Threatening to Clamp Down on Demonstrations With Military

Nothing.
Like I stated earlier, they're just a bunch of lily-livered cowards slamming their smelly gums because they they have nothing better to do. A bunch of shiftless, feckless sons of bitches. The lot of them.

Nothing.
I would imagine that after his advisors were done cringing in horror at the optics of that particular comment they told him over and over what a terrible idea it was until he got his evening meds and passed out.

Trump told reporters he had “no idea” if his boosters would assemble on Saturday night at the White House.

“I heard that MAGA wanted to be there — that a lot of MAGA was going to be there,” Trump said as he departed the White House, using the acronym for “Make America Great Again.”

Did he stay safely in Florida last night?

Nothing.
Like I stated earlier, they're just a bunch of lily-livered cowards slamming their smelly gums because they they have nothing better to do. A bunch of shiftless, feckless sons of bitches. The lot of them.
Yes rioters are the worst aren't they?

Yup, was MAGA night here watching America conquer space.

Every night should be MAGA night. Make America great...

So every day, the country resets itself again? At night it's MAGA time? Then in the morning, it goes back to not being great again?...and then MAGA purifies it every night? Rinse and repeat?
I think Trump was hoping to scrape together a live on the street in front of the White House pep rally. He hasn't been able to hold one in almost three months and it must be killing him.
He was probably keyed up after seeing the SpaceX launch earlier. He must have been wetting himself with the visions of Space Force. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back