What happened to feminism?

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
I'll tell you what happened to it: it was never really a goal the left intended to advance. Women were used as tools, and their advocates have betrayed their interests. Thanks for nothing, I guess.

One in three conservative academics and graduate students has faced disciplinary action, or threatened with it, for conveying their personal political beliefs, according to a survey on political discrimination and “self-censorship” in higher education.

The Center for the Study of Partisanship and Ideology research found a population at even higher risk: feminists who are critical of transgender ideology.

Conservatives in academia in the U.S., Canada and Britain are “virtually guaranteed” to face discrimination, report author Eric Kaufmann, politics professor at the University of London, wrote in a Wall Street Journal op-ed on his findings.

I'll tell you what happened to it: it was never really a goal the left intended to advance. Women were used as tools, and their advocates have betrayed their interests. Thanks for nothing, I guess.

One in three conservative academics and graduate students has faced disciplinary action, or threatened with it, for conveying their personal political beliefs, according to a survey on political discrimination and “self-censorship” in higher education.

The Center for the Study of Partisanship and Ideology research found a population at even higher risk: feminists who are critical of transgender ideology.

Conservatives in academia in the U.S., Canada and Britain are “virtually guaranteed” to face discrimination, report author Eric Kaufmann, politics professor at the University of London, wrote in a Wall Street Journal op-ed on his findings.

Feminism has currently been placed on hold, until Cuomo can be doused with ice water.

The same thing that is happing to feminists criticizing transgender authoritarianism reminds me of the treatment of feminists who criticize Islamic misogyny.

Keeping them on the plantation supersedes principles.

I don't see cc rebutting any of the article's claims.

I dunno. I think there is a new Equalizer on tv...this time starring Queen Latifa as the Equalizer? Um. I like Latifa...but...um...no.

I’m watching bill maher right now. Where are women in regards to Afghanistan? They should be ashamed.

Taliban quote,” women will have all their rights within the limits of Islam.

75% of Afghans are under the age of 25.

2 trillion dollars cobul still looks just like it did in the stone age

Cobul is like nyc to the rest of the country.

Forum List

Back