What happened to Bullshit?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
I used to be able to get on YouTube 10-15 years ago and watch shit that was awesome. I knew TV, DVD's and Cable was doomed way back then.

Yet now when I want to watch shit that used to be free, I have to pay for it.

Penn and Teller's BULLSHIT was one of those series and helped shape my libertarian point of view. It is nearly verboten as far as watching it on YouTube. Why do you suppose that is? Do you believe YouTube sociopath executives want to protect Penn and Teller?

I used to be able to get on YouTube 10-15 years ago and watch shit that was awesome. I knew TV, DVD's and Cable was doomed way back then.

Penn and Teller's BULLSHIT was one of those series and helped shape my libertarian point of view. It is nearly verboten as far as watching it on YouTube. Why do you suppose that is? Do you believe YouTube sociopath executives want to protect Penn and Teller?

I know now what to get YOU for Christmas !!!! A subscription to Reason Mag and THIS --

19110573_sa.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

$159 for all eight seasons at Amazon.. And some HBO specials as well..

I usually can't watch shows over and over. But there are some exceptions..

You need to learn to google. They are pure BULLSHIT anyway so enjoy.

• Banned
You used to be able to watch every episode on YT for nothing. In fact there was an episode that isn't on DVD that I know of, but maybe on the older ones that was critical of Ghandi and Mother Teresa IIRC. You can't watch it on any of the streaming outlets like Showtime.

There's also an episode of South Park that showed MooHamHead before we lost our fucking minds that in no way depicted the character in a negative way, but good luck finding it. Our country has gone full blown Orwell.

Awesome show, but I found it doesn't really have much rewatch value. Still a great show, though.

I know now what to get YOU for Christmas !!!! A subscription to Reason Mag and THIS --

19110573_sa.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

$159 for all eight seasons at Amazon.. And some HBO specials as well..

I usually can't watch shows over and over. But there are some exceptions..

reason is a right wing conservative propaganda mag/site and always carefully censors itself to only include data, facts, lies, opinions and misinformation that suits its agenda

they just as carefully EXCLUDE any data, facts or opinions that do NOT fit their agenda

reason should be Treason

• Banned
Awesome show, but I found it doesn't really have much rewatch value. Still a great show, though.
My perspective is different. I liked enough of the information that I regularly rewatched episodes to research the data.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back