What happen to “sue”

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
WHAT HAPPEN TO “SUE”
AND “BOYCOTT” ARIZ.

I AM STILL WAITING FOR THEM TO SUE? IF THEY HAD SOMETHING TO SUE FOR.
I GUESS HE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT FINALLY READ THE 10 PAGE BILL AND FOUND NOTHING UNCONSTIUTION. JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER THREATS TO SUE. "SUE" MUST BE A H*.
-----------------------------------------------

Anderson Cooper 360: Blog Archive - The real threat to Arizona ...Apr 25, 2010 ... I've been out in the desert and happened across illegal immigrants many times. ..... Sue, April 25th, 2010 5:31 pm ET ... The real threats to Arizona are the illegal immigrants who do not pay taxes and use the emergency ...
ac360.blogs.cnn.com/.../the-real-threat-to-arizona/ - Cached - Add to iGoogle

ARIZONA DEALING WITH THREAT TO SUE AND TO BOYCOTT IS A PIECE OF CAKE COMPARED TO THE ILLEGAL ALIEN PROBLEMS THEY HAVE DEALT WITH FOR YEARS. "SUE" IS A JUST A FLY ON THE PIE. JUST A PEST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon Backs Off Threat to Sue Arizona Over New ...Apr 28, 2010 ... Phoenix City Council will not support Mayor Phil Gordon's threat to sue Arizona over new immigration law.
www.keytlaw.com/.../phoenix-mayor-phil- ... grant-law/ - Cached

NOTHING TO SUE FOR? GUESS HE FINALLY READ IT.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happened to Arizona turning off the power?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_j0vcc70Ig]YouTube - Electric Company You've Got the Power[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n--1wR4L7zg]YouTube - Johnny Cash - Boy Named Sue (From "A Concert Behind Prison Walls" DVD)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c49klxPex-k]YouTube - Dion And The Belmonts - Runaround sue[/ame]

WHAT HAPPEN TO “SUE”
AND “BOYCOTT” ARIZ.

I AM STILL WAITING FOR THEM TO SUE? IF THEY HAD SOMETHING TO SUE FOR.
I GUESS HE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT FINALLY READ THE 10 PAGE BILL AND FOUND NOTHING UNCONSTIUTION. JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER THREATS TO SUE. "SUE" MUST BE A H*.
-----------------------------------------------

Anderson Cooper 360: Blog Archive - The real threat to Arizona ...Apr 25, 2010 ... I've been out in the desert and happened across illegal immigrants many times. ..... Sue, April 25th, 2010 5:31 pm ET ... The real threats to Arizona are the illegal immigrants who do not pay taxes and use the emergency ...
ac360.blogs.cnn.com/.../the-real-threat-to-arizona/ - Cached - Add to iGoogle

ARIZONA DEALING WITH THREAT TO SUE AND TO BOYCOTT IS A PIECE OF CAKE COMPARED TO THE ILLEGAL ALIEN PROBLEMS THEY HAVE DEALT WITH FOR YEARS. "SUE" IS A JUST A FLY ON THE PIE. JUST A PEST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon Backs Off Threat to Sue Arizona Over New ...Apr 28, 2010 ... Phoenix City Council will not support Mayor Phil Gordon's threat to sue Arizona over new immigration law.
www.keytlaw.com/.../phoenix-mayor-phil- ... grant-law/ - Cached

NOTHING TO SUE FOR? GUESS HE FINALLY READ IT.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you ever post when you're sober? Or are you just the hired comic relief?

Forum List

Back