Zone1 What good is diversity?

Whites of European descent have colonized, enslaved, genocided and terrorized most of the non-White peoples on earth in a very UNCIVILZED way for hundreds of years.
There. I fixed your post for you. :highfive:
So when are you going to smash your computer, smart phone, land line phone, radio, TV, refrigerator, stove and disconnect from your power and gas lines? All are products on invention by European white men.

I disagree. Because that would leave too much discretion to the person who does the hiring. If they came across an application with the name Tyrone Jackson or Teneshia Washington they would skip over that application, no matter how qualified they were. Best to keep it at a percentage of the population.
Any company that allows that will eventually fail becausevit will lose so many great employees to its competitors.

I believe a company's workforce should mirror the population of the country it is located in. Therefore, a company in the USA should have a workforce that is 15% African-American. 15% of CEOs should be African-American. Also, 15% of billionaires should be African-American.
By the same token, since Whites are about 65% to 70% of the US population, they should be 65% to 70% of the prison inmates in our prisons.
:113:
The different races differ significantly in average intelligence, crime rates, and other factors that make some people more valuable to civilization than other people. Those differences should be reflected in average incomes percentages in the professions, and percentages in prison.

I enjoy dining at ethnic restaurants, shopping at ethnic stores, and attending ethnic festivals. Those who do not enjoy that sort of things should not be pressured to experience it.

I like immigrants. I have been in love with a few. Those who prefer to date and marry Americans should be encouraged to do so.

If you visit the office building of a leading corporation, like Microsoft, you will see that many of the employees were born in other countries, and speak English as a second language. Nevertheless, they speak it fluently.

Winning corporations do not have outreach programs to attract a work force that "looks like America." (Corporations who were extorted to have programs like that following the George Floyd riots are phasing them out along with the jobs of those hired because of them.)

Leading corporations hire the most capable professionals and managers in the world and pay them what they need to pay them in order to attract them.

I believe that diversity is only acceptable when there is no diversity of merit. In the past in the United States many corporations only hired white male Gentiles for well paying jobs. These missed talented people, especially Jews and Orientals.

I do not believe that any organization benefits by lowering standards to hire politically favored minorities. I believe that corporations that hire on the basis of merit, qualifications, and excellence out perform those who try to achieve diversity, equity, and inclusion.

What do you think?
I agree. No company, or country, becomes stronger by adding weaker people to their numbers.

Whites of European descent have colonized, enslaved, genocided and terrorized most of the non-White peoples on earth in a very UNCIVILZED way for hundreds of years.
There. I fixed your post for you. :highfive:
It had to be done.
God ordained the ascent of Britain and America. :bowdown:
Can't have an omelet without breaking a few eggs (we also beat the hell out the Canaanites when we entered the first Promised Land).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back