What game has stumped you the most?

The ONLY game I've ever played in my lifetime, which includes a whole buttload of games, that COMPLETELY stumped me is... wait for it...

Tiny Wings. A $0.99 game for the iPhone. The "beat level 4 in fever mode" goal. It was my favorite iPhone game. And after 100's of attempts I can't even look at it anymore. I hate using codes on games because I think it COMPLETELY cheapens every game, but I want one to get me passed this damn level! So I can play my favorite game againt!!!

• Banned
The ONLY game I've ever played in my lifetime, which includes a whole buttload of games, that COMPLETELY stumped me is... wait for it...

Tiny Wings. A $0.99 game for the iPhone. The "beat level 4 in fever mode" goal. It was my favorite iPhone game. And after 100's of attempts I can't even look at it anymore. I hate using codes on games because I think it COMPLETELY cheapens every game, but I want one to get me passed this damn level! So I can play my favorite game againt!!!

Did you ever play Portal or Portal2? The first got me a couple times but nothing like Bastion.

Did you ever play Portal or Portal2? The first got me a couple times but nothing like Bastion.

Portal 1 and 2 were incredible. Portal to the moo??? Still blows my mind when I think about it.

I've never played Bastion though

• Banned

Portal 1 and 2 were incredible. Portal to the moo??? Still blows my mind when I think about it.

I got it for 2 bucks on steam a couple days ago. Ids been better off guessing the serial code of one of those dollars than having any chance of beating this game without youtube

I got it for 2 bucks on steam a couple days ago. Ids been better off guessing the serial code of one of those dollars than having any chance of beating this game without youtube

Nice. I've looked into steam a bit. I need to free up some time in my life first before I can try it out.

What game has stumped you the most?

The "Blame Obama for Benghazi" game. Most stupid one ever played. Even worse than the "IRS Bush Appointee" game.

I was stumped and finally quit Red Dead Redemption. I was on a wagon that was on fire and I had to try to steer the wagon and while fighting off Indians before the wagon totally engulfed me in flames. I tried and tried and tried and tried until I almost shot my Xbox. I finally gave up and haven't given the game a second look.

Forum List

Back