What exactly is being taught in the centers for indoctrination?

You guys need some kleenexes and such. This op is a snoozer. Same old stuff. Again quit your cushy job, give up your nice salary for a pittance, and teach. There's a shortage out there. Our republicans here have introduced a bill so that retired teachers can collect their pensions and teach full time and collect a full salary at the same time.

I would never be allowed to teach. .......

You wouldn't be allowed to teach because you are a dishonest idiot.

Not voting for Hillary makes one a "dishonest idiot?".....

Who said that?

A new study surveying close to 800 academic philosophers finds that the field is rife with “hostility” and “discrimination” toward individuals with opposing viewpoints. ......

That was not your claim. See, this is you being dishonest again.

Now the words I have been posting with links to scholarly sources...

Links to claims other than this one:

While literacy is optional, you MUST be a Marxist to teach at any level.

Yeah, did you really think that JV move would work? Link to claims other than the one originally posted and then claim to have "proven" something? Pretty bush league, champ.

Still waiting on that citation proving this:
While literacy is optional, you MUST be a Marxist to teach at any level.

'Prove' both parts, champ. OR, you could just recant now and save whatever sliver of face you still have left.

How about you are unqualified to be a teacher of anything other than perhaps masturbation techniques?
Your infatuation with me knows no bounds- however, having been around a long time and being an observant kind of guy, as well as self educated I'd say I'm qualified to do precisely what I said- set an example for my family and friends.

Your example would be what not to be?

Forum List

Back